When Claptrap says he's gonna steal you from them

This was rather hard to write since everyone would kind of have the same reaction, either laugh or just get annoyed by Claptrap's presence, so I apologize if I reuse some of the same ideas and I also apologize if it's bad.

Please sent scenario requests because I'm out of ideas.

I haven't played Borderlands in a while since I was too busy playing Outlast so I'm sorry if some characters are out of character.

Requested by: Minionrose16

Roland:

He will just stare, unsure what to do or say then says that was impolite to say. Claptrap will just begin doing weird dances so Roland will leave then tell you about the weird encounter, saying he still feels awkward about it and wants you to stay near him.

Lilith:

She just chuckled then told him good luck, knowing fully well you would never leave her for him, before walking off to go find you.

Brick:

He will just chuckle, saying he is funny then walk to you before picking you up and saying he loves you. You were confused but said it back. Basically Brick just picked you up and said it to show Claptrap who you belong to.

Mordecai:

He will just tell Claptrap to shut up and fuck off then walk to Bloodwing and you.

Handsome Jack:

He will just laugh at Claptrap for thinking he can steal you from him before shooting at him, yelling asking why the fuck he's in his office.

Dr Zed:

He will just annoyed tell Claptrap to stop telling jokes then kick him out his place.

Axton:

He will just laugh at Claptrap then say you are never leaving his side then walk to you to go hang out with you.

Maya:

She will just smirk and ask how he's planning to do that when she can easily break him in her Phaselock. This will make Claptrap stop talking to her for a whole week, afraid of being crushed.

Zer0:

He will just stare then put his sword at Claptrap's eye, saying he wil cut him in half if he even dares look at you. The threat must have worked because when you tried to speak to Claptrap, he rolled away, yelling he doesn't want to be cut in half.

Gaige:

She will just cross her arms, annoyed asking the droid what he wants. When he said he wants you, she just angry kicked him in his eye, breaking it, before storming off to go find you, wanting to rant in anger to you about how she hates Claptrap sometimes.

Krieg:

He will just pick Claptrap up then threw him away before running to go find you to make sure you're okay. When he saw you were fine, he smiled and said his kitten is okay. You were confused but just smile and said you're perfectly fine. So he happily hugged you from behind, glaring or yelling whenever Claptrap came near you.

Rhys:

He just began snickering, finding it the funniest thing he heard this month. Then he said you love him way too much to ever leave him. He just walked away, not bothering to listen to Claptrap anymore, still chuckling at Claptrap for thinking he could ever steal you from him.

Timothy:

He will just stare, a bit scared by the crazy droid then he will say you're his. When Claptrap says he doesn't care, Timothy got worried then ran away, leaving a confused Claptrap. Timothy stormed in the house then took your hands, asking if you would ever leave him for someone else. You quickly shook your head, unsure what gotten into him. He grinned then gave you a big hug, saying he is happy to hear that.

Moxxi:

She just glared then told him to go away if he's just here to annoy her. But when Claptrap refused, she just rolled her eyes then walked to you, who was helping her out at her bar by taking some orders. She stole your notebook making you look, when you looked, she gave you a passionate kiss to show who you belong to then she handed it back before walking back to the droid. Then she said you would never go with him because he can't give you the pleasure she gives you.

Scooter:

He just laughed then threw his wrench at Claptrap, yelling you're his and only his. Claptrap had to roll away quickly before Scooter could throw his toolbox at him.

Vaughn:

He will just nervously look around then ask what he just said. When Claptrap repeated he will steal you from him, Vaughn just awkward chuckled while walking backwards out of the room, unsure what to say or do.

Troy:

He will just stare, wondering who the fuck this is who thinks he can steal his girl/boy. Then he just kicked Claptrap a few meters away before yelling for Claptrap to stay away from him and for sure his boy/girl.

Tyreen:

She just stared then lifted her gun, ready to put a huge hole in his body but Claptrap was already rolling away, arms swinging while screaming for help. Tyreen frowned, still confused then just ignored the weird moment that just happened.

Zane:

When Claptrap said it to Zane, Zane just swallowed the rest of his beer then went to you before making out with you to show Claptrap that you belong to him. You were really confused at his sudden kissing but of course you didn't push him away and just kissed him back. Of course neither of you stopped the make out session so Claptrap quickly left because even he knew neither of you would stop and he's not in the mood to watch you and Zane having sex.