When you act in a movie

I was just playing Borderlands 2 (yet again!) and some random citizen who was searching through garbage said she watched a show or something. So that random girl got me inspired to make this! Please request stuff because I'm out of ideas. Alsos orry if this is bad but I maked this fast.

Roland:

He would be a bit sad because he liked killing bandits with you at his side but you choose to act in a movie. But when he watched the show on his ECHO unit, he was proud because you were good at acting. You were a bit sad he didn't tell you he was proud, but you knew he was proud by his smile.

Lilith:

She will watch it but it wasn't her genre she likes. She did tell you your acting was good but the movie is bad. You just thanked her.

Brick:

He is around you 24/7, so it was normal he knew about your acting. He doesn't watch the Jdrama though, he just comes to the set and watches you act. At first it maked you nervous but now find it normal. Everytime he doesn't come along you actually begin feeling nervous since he's not there to encourage you.

Mordecai:

He didn't watch the movie because he doesn't have time. So when you got mad at him, he watched only the parts where you act in. He would just give a thumbs up and then go back to working.

Handsome Jack:

He will find any mistake about your acting and make fun of it. But when you begin crying at how rude he is about your dream job, he panicked and said it was fantastic. He immediatly got you a new movie to act in to make you happy.

Dr Zed:

You saw him staring at his ECHO. He had his pancake in his mouth. You chuckle and told him to eat at the table. He didn't seem to hear you so crouch down aside him. Look at the ECHO. Sweatdropped when seeing he was watching your movie. Ask why he's watching such an embarrassing thing. Wanted to turn the ECHO off but he took you and hugged you so you can't move. He said your passion for acting is beautiful. You just blush and yell it's embarrassing. So were forced to watch it with him.

Axton:

He was jumping on your bed so groan. Ask what he wants. He just showed his ECHO where you were on it. Stare before noticing it was the movie you act in. Quickly sat up and yell asking if it's good. He nodded so both watched. He fake cried and said you're such a good actor.

Maya:

She came home to see you drunk, crying over your ECHO. She asked what your doing. You threw the ECHO at her and yell your acting is so beautiful. She knew you were acting but she never seen the movie. You took her arm and forced her to watch the whole movie. She tried escaping but you would just hug her. Eventually passed out after few more drinks. She sighed and mumbled your so weird.

Salvador:

He was flipping through random channels when your face came on. He thought he was just daydreaming so he went back. He stared as you acted. When you enter, he turned it off fast because he knew you didn't like it when he watches your movies.

Zer0:

You were acting in a movie but it involded a scene where you had to get half naked. He almost got a nosebleed when it came on. Then he ran in your house and yelled not to go naked on tv. You just stare as he was shouting with a red face and blood dripping down his nose. Slowly handed him a tissue and said you weren't naked. He blushed and yelled men will masturbate to it. Now it was your turn to blush and yell for him to stop.

Krieg:

He saw the news of a new movie that was going big so he watched it since he was bored. He was surpirsed when he saw you suddenly appear in it. You never told him you acted so he immediatly called you. You just explained why you didn't tell him and he said it's okay. He then hung up so you thought he was mad, but actually he only hung up so he can continue watching the drama.

Gaige:

She ran to you and jumped on you. You yell asking what the Hell wrong is with her. She said your acting is awesome. You stare before facepalming. Now will have to hear her saying that for months. She watched the whole movie over and over and kept fangirling. She even asked to go to the set but you declined. It maked her sad so had to drag her to it to cheer her up.

Rhys:

Hyperion got a new TV so Rhys went to go see it. But it just had to be your movie on it. he spent his break watching it. When he came back home, he began jumping around, yelling how good your acting is. He would re-enact your scenes in a silly way which maked you laugh.

Timothy:

He was reading the book of the movie. You saw him reading it so point excited and yell you acted for that. He stared as if your stupid. He said it's a book. You facepalm and said a movie got released a week ago. So dragged him to sofa and both watched it. He nervously said the book is still better. You sighed and said sorry. He panicked and began patting your head, saying he didn't mean to offend you.

Moxxi:

She was drunk and watched your show. She said your so beautiful. You just glare and yell your right aside her. She stroked the ECHO and said such an angel. You quickly kick her side so she fell. You scream she's an idiot. She said she wants to continue watching your show. You just left to go stay at Maya's for the night. Moxxi just watched your show while being drunk. At one point she fell asleep hugging the ECHO unit.