When you take too long in the shower

Sorry that this is bad! I was in a hurry! Please request stuff.

Roland:

He would just wait patiently. You always take long in the shower so he learned to wait. But if he is in a hurry, he will enter and take or do what he needs and leave.

Lilith:

She would just kick or punch the door over and over, yelling she needs the damn shower. Eventually you would slam open the door and yell she can just join. She just smiles and joins in the shower.

Brick:

He just waits outside the door like a good boy. You would exit to him sitting against the door. Would laugh and said he can just enter if he needs. He said that would be rude. You pat his shoulder before leaving so he can do whatever.

Mordecai:

You normally don't take long in the shower, and the other time you did you were cutting yourself. So he just kicked the door in making you scream. He yelled to not take so long; you just yell back he broke the damn door. So both argued but eventually it turned into sex because he couldn't stop eyeing your naked body.

Handsome Jack:

He would begin making beats on the door. You would get too annoyed and open the door. So he just went in the shower while you did your clothes on. He said you can join. Just did middle finger up saying you just took one. It maked him pout as you left. Now he has to solve his problem himself...

Dr. Zed:

He's a busy man so he just slams open the door, cleans his hands and leaves. You would still be blushing and holding the towel over body while screaming he needs to learn some manners. Could hear him chuckle while working.

Axton:

He just enters, not caring if your in it or not. It sometimes angers you and makes an argument start. But it would end in sex since your naked and he's horny.

Maya:

She would wait but then her patientce runs out and she would just enter. You would say sorry for the wait but she just shrugs and does her make up.

Salvador:

He just enters and does whatever he wants. Then leaves. Simple as that...

Zer0:

He just enters all assassin mode, not trying to distract your lovely shower. When you turn would almost get a heart attack at his sudden appearance. It always makes him laugh and end up at both taking a shower.