When you massage him

Roland:

You noticed he looked tense so stand up on the bed. Took his shoulders and ask if he's okay. Massaged them out of habit. Felt him relax. He sat on the edge of the bed so also sat down. He said the others are being a pain in the ass. You chuckle and kiss his temple. Said he needs to learn to relax.

Lilith:

She ran in so look. She flopped on her stomach on the bed. She yelled work's so annoying. You laguh and went on her back. She raised eyebrow but then sighed releaved when you massaged her shoulders. You ask what she thought you were going to do. she mumbled rape her. You roll eyes before kissing her neck.

Brick:

He was annoyed at how late the Vault Hunter is. He said they need to learn timing. You got on your chair. Did sign for him to come so he did. You turn him and massage his shoulders. You said it's night and you wanna go. He said to wait a little. You roll eyes and went on his back. Said you will sleep on his back then. He hummed. So fell asleep on his back.

Mordecai:

You notice him sniping so sneak up on him. Massage his shoulders making him turn quickly. He sighed and said you scared him. You chuckle and said you maked him food. He said he will come after killing these bastards. Look aside him and saw some skaggs so nod and went back to table.