When he's sick

Updates will be slower since I'm working on my Monster High Scenario book so sorry for that. But you can still sent requests~!

Roland:

He will not admit that he's sick and continue working. Eventually you got enough and just dragged him off the battlefield by his ear, yelling he's gonna get you sick if he doesn't get better soon. So he will be forced to lay in his bed and take medicine. When he tries to get out, you will just push him back down.

Lilith:

She will command you around, telling you to do everything for her. She will even tell you to hand her her ECHO which is aside her. So you will just throw it hard on her lap to signal your not her fucking slave. When she gives you another order, you just fucked off and left her to heal by herself.

Brick:

He will be acting like a baby. Acting as if he's dying. You will just sigh but still smile and give him medicine and do his missions for him. When he's better, he will be hugging you for hours as a thank you.

Mordecai:

He will act as if he's okay but in the end he just becomes more sick since he didn't take the medicine you offered. You will just smirk, happy you were right. Mordecai will just do his middle finger up while laying on his bed in pain. You will still do your missions and then to come. One time found him sitting on his bed, sniping nearby bandits since he got bored of resting. Of course this earned him a long scolding.

Handsome Jack:

He will just ignore you telling him to stop working. He will just answer with excuses like the work isn't gonna do itself. So you just sat aside him and let him be. Would give him medicine. At first he pushed it away but then you just forced it in his mouth so he swallowed it with a glare making you laugh.

Dr Zed:

You don't have to worry about taking care of him since he takes care of himself when eh's sick. He knows all the right medicine and such so you don't really do much when he's sick. You just make sure he's still eating good and such.

Axton:

He will keep posing, saying he's all okay but then begin coughing like crazy so you just laugh at him. When you say he's needs to rest, he will keep denying it and continue all his missions. You try to make him rest and take his medicine but he ignores it so you gave up and just let him be.

Maya:

She doesn't like looking weak so when she's sick, she will not admit it. But your her lover so can see through her act. Will buy her medicine give it to her. She will yell she doesn't need it but when your not looking, she will eat it quickly. You will make her meals. When you ask if you need to do her missions for her so she can rest, she will yell she isn't that sick and storm off to her car.

Zer0:

When he's sick, he will give you many frowny and sad emojis which makes you chuckle. You will do his missions so he can rest. When you say he needs to remove the suit since it's sweaty, he will argue but eventually do it off so you can wash it. When you say you can't give him medicine with the mask, he will just give you an angry emoji so you will let him have his helmet.

Krieg:

He rarely gets sick so he will be confused. He will look at you as if he's questioning his whole existence which always makes you laugh. When you offer medicine, he will just cringe and shake his head. So when he yells about something, will push the medicine in his mouth. This of course makes him angry but then calm down.

Gaige:

She is smart so she will tell you what medicine you need to buy. You will do her missions for her and take care for her but this makes her mad because it makes her feel like a child. So when she's better, she will do more missions to prove she is strong.

Rhys:

He's a drama queen at times and being sick is one of those times. He will lay in the bed under many blankets, yelling how he's suffering. All you will do is chuckle and say he's not. Both will argue about whether he's dying or not. In the end you end it by shoving a spoon of medicine in his mouth making him gag and you laugh. You will do his work papers for him so he will keep thanking you and saying how your the best girl/boyfriend ever.

Timothy:

He will be panicking, acting as if he's dying so you will just nervous smile. Yet he will refuse to take his medicine, saying they taste bad. You will just chuckle, say he's acting like a child. This of course makes him quickly swallow the medicine to prove he's a man and not a child.

Moxxi:

She will do her work still. You knew she was strong so let her be. She will only stop work if she's really badly sick so you will take over the bar till she's better. Will give her her medicine and then leave again. She doesn't like when people see her weak or be her real self so you knew she won't like it if you stay too long with her.