When you take a picture of them

I know it's being a while since I updated but I'm out of ideas so please give me requests

Roland:

He will just tell you to go away and then let you be. When you don't leave, he will just sigh and do his ECHO up so you can't take a picture of his face. But you always begin fake whining till he finally slams it down so you can take pictures and be silent.

Lilith:

She will just push the camera out your face, telling you to stop taking pictures of her. When you don't, she will just glare and ignore you, covering her face now and then.

Brick:

When you take pictures of him, he will pose happily. When your finished, he will keep asking if he looked good. You would just chuckle and say he always looks good. That would make him hug you tightly, saying he loves you so much.

Mordecai:

You would be taking pictures of him but he would be ignoring it by just continuing to drink or keep on sniping bandits. You would be bored so just go to Bloodwing since he's way more interesting then Mordecai drinking.

Handsome Jack:

He will strike sexy poses. You will just roll your eyes and take pictures of him. When your finished, he will smirk and ask if your gonna masturbate to them. Of course you will just slap him with the camera and scold him before storming away.

Dr Zed:

He will just nod at you as if to say he doesn't care. Then he will just continue chopping up bandits. When you ask if he doesn't want to see his pictures, he will just shake his head and say he knows their good since you took them.

Maya:

She will act as if she doesn't care but at the same time she will act more badass. When your finished taking pictures, she will sneak behind you to see how good they are. You would just laugh it off.

Salvador:

Zer0:

He will just keep switching random emoji's on his helmet making you laugh and snap even more pictures. While his helmet is showing random emoji's, he would actually be grinning behind the helmet at how happy you are.

Krieg:

He will begin yelling random stuff, happy standing infront of the camera. You would just chuckle and snap pictures. When done, will show them to him which will make him excited and hug you. Will just hug back before continuing to take pictures while he held you from behind.

Gaige:

She will strike a badass pose. When you take the picture, she will quickly run to you and keep asking how she looks. So when you show it, she will tell you to post it online and make her sound cool and such. You would just laugh and say you will do that.

Rhys:

He will just strike silly poses making you laugh. He would slam his foot on a desk to brag about his socks so would snaps pictures of about socks. Both laughing like idiots while Vaughn is just staring with confusion to why he's Rhys' friend.

Timothy:

He would just blush and ask why you keep taking pictures. When you say you do it because he's cute, he will blush harder and begin yelling he isn't. So taking pictures would turn into a big speech about how cute and kind Timothy is and how he needs to stop being so insecure about himself.

Moxxi:

She is used to it since she is on many posters and pizza boxes. She will just tell you to take her good side and then continue serving drinks. After a while she will tell you to stop messing around and help her serve drinks. Of course you will listen because last time when you didn't, she threw your camera out the window.