When you sit on their lap

Roland:

He wanted to go fight again but he just came home so take his arm. Said you wanna spent time with him. He said later. You glare annd put him down. Sit on his lap. Cross arms. He sighed at your childish reaction. He said for one hour so smile. Both talked happily.

Lilith:

You watched as she was reloading all her guns. You ask why she's always working. She sat down and ask what else she needs to do. You smirk and sit on his lap. Said cuddle with you. She laughed before both cuddling in the bed.

Brick:

You got tired of standing. He was sitting on the edge of the panel as he was waiting for some fight to start outside. You have been standing for hours so sit down on his lap. Said he better carry you home. He nodded and held your waist so you won't fall.

Mordecai:

He came back from sniping some bandits. He put Bloodwing in his giant cage. You said you bought food yesterday for Bloodwing. He kissed your temple and said that's good. He sat down and said he's tired. You qickly sit on his lap and kiss him. Ask why. He said his arms hurt. You got back up but he pulled you back down. He asked what your gonna do. You said give him a massage. He said to keep sitting on his lap. So you both talked while he hugged your waist.