Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ (Axton, Maya, Salvador, Zer0) Part 2

When you massage his/her shoulders:

Axton:

He was angry because he lost a bet with Roland. You chuckle and massage his shoulders. Said it was just a stupid bet. He just got up so you almost fell since you were holding his shoulders. He said he will do it. he left as if he is gonna go win the biggest war ever. You roll eyes and said he's an idiot.

Maya:

She just finished practicing so you massaged her shoulders. Ask if she wants pizza. She nodded. Her head against your stomach, falling asleep. You chuckle and said she can't eat if she falls asleep. She sighed and said your massaging is making her sleepy. So you wanted to stop but she took your wrists and did them on her shoulders. It made you laugh.

Salvador:

He kept saying his shoulders hurt from holding the rocket launcher the whole time. You got enough from him complaining so went behind him and massaged his shoulders. Told him to just stop complaining. He said to keep massaging and he will. So you kept massaging his shoulders and he was silent.

Zer0:

You just randomly do it when your not focused. He doesn't complain since he finds it relaxing. When he has to leave, he just kisses your hand to signal he has to leave. Yes, around you he does his mask off. (You can think if he's human or alien, I won't decided that since it's never revealed)

You sit on his/her lap:

Axton:

He likes it when you sit on his lap. His arms would always be around you, tightly so you won't fall or slide off. His chin just resting on your shoulder, listening to you talking. Sometimes he would plant a kiss on your jaw for fun.

Maya:

You were a bit drunk and all at Moxxi's. With all I mean the Vault Hunters. The booth was full so just sat on her lap. Tried not to do all your weight on her but she said it's fine. So all drank more and more. Soon everyone was drunk and you even began giving her a lap dance.

Salvador:

You don't do it a lot but your legs began hurting so just sat on his lap. He said there's a chair right there. You shrugged and made yourself comfy. He yelled to at least not move so much then. Were confused but then blushed. Quickly sat on the chair.

Zer0:

You don't like sitting on his lap because you always think you weight too much. So he will pull you on his lap and keep saying your not. You eventually get comfortable and both just read or something.

(S)He sees your baby pictures:

Axton:

He was cleaning the floor but then he came at some baby pictures. He noticed your name on the back so he began laughing. You just thought he was a mad man. Asked waht's wrong. All he did was put the picture in his wallet and said it's nothing. Then he left. He found the picture cute and funny at the same time so he kept it in his wallet.

Maya:

She sighed and watched you sleeping between the mess. She hates how messy you are sometimes. She picked up a picture and it just had to be your baby picture. She smirked, having an idea. So when you woke up, she said to clean or she will show the picture to everyone. You immediately cleaned the whole house. So basically she used it to blackmail you.