When they knew they had feelings for you

Sorry if these scenarios are bad, I didn't have much creativity nor motivation today. Here is the thing, I'm only uploading so you guys know I'm still working on this book. But it will be slow updates but if you request something, it will be uploaded fast.

Roland:

He and you did many missions together but he never had feelings for you, well not that he knew of. One day while he was planning and you were joking around, he began noticing weird things like how pretty you are, how funny you actually are. While staring, you asked what his problem is so he was fast to say it's nothing. But in reality, he knew he was getting feelings for you but he didn't want that to interfere the missions.

Lilith:

She and you didn't like each other at first. You both found each other bitches so never got along but one mission had to force you two to work together for a long time. During the mission, Lilith began noticing how nice you actually are so she began talking to you. At first it was awkward being nice to each other but then both got along. While talking, Lilith felt her crush for you grow bigger and bigger.

Brick:

He knew it when you defeated all his rage Goliaths and bandits. He was impressed so he jumped off his "throne" fast and yelled you're amazing. You were confused but then said thx. So both talked for a long time before you remember you have a mission so had to leave. But Brick put his number in your ECHO so you can keep in contact.

Mordecai:

He was unsure but when Bloodwing flew to you, he knew it. Only Bloodwing would go to people she/he loves. When he told you he knew he loves you when Bloodwing flew to you, you just let him be his weird self with his bird.

Handsome Jack:

He knew he likes you from the start since you both met and you pulled a gun on him. But he was sure of him feelings when he saw you punch someone over and over till they were dead. Since that day he started annoying you so much you also began developing feelings for him.

Dr Zed:

He knew while he was fixing your cuts up from some stupid bandit fight. He loved how you kept complaining and shitting on the bandits. He also loved whenever he said to say if it hurts, you would just pout and stubbornly say it doesn't hurt but then punch the bed when he touched the cut. He found you funny for some reason so when he asked Marcus why he found every little thing you did so fun, Marcus just laughed and said he fell in love at first sight. So Dr Zed would be begging himself everyday you would enter his shop so he can meet you again.

Axton:

He thought he would never find love again after divorcing his wife. But after one mission when you both were celebrating, you hugged him out of happiness of the missions finally being over. But Axton didn't hug back, he just stared in shock, shocked he is feeling how he fell when he first met his wife. He quickly hugged back then ran off. You were confused but then ignore.

Maya:

She heard of you of Moxxi because Moxxi kept saying how handsome/pretty you were so Maya wanted to know if it's true. So she went to go search you and she found you... Punching a bandit over and over in pure anger. Even when punching a bandit, she found you gorgeous so she walked over and casually began a conversation as if you weren't just beating a bandit to dead. The conversation was so fun it ended with you both hanging out and becoming good friends.

Zer0:

You gave him missions now and then. Zer0 found you beautiful/handsome the second he saw you but he really knew he had feelings for you when you saw him without his helmet and didn't call hm ugly or weird. He also always finds it cute when you laugh whenever he puts a funny emoji on his helmet.

Krieg:

When you both met, you really wanted to hug him since he is so tall and big. He found it sweet how you weren't scared of him but what really maked him fall head over heels for you was when you suddenly hugged him and said he's so cool. Since that day he was always near you, spying on you, making sure nobody harms you.

Gaige:

You both actually hated each other in the beginning since you accidently punched her in the first meeting. So it was always you two insulting each other but Gaige began playfull insulting you suddenly one day. She was confused at herself why she couldn't really insult you anymore but then she cursed when realizing she is getting feelings for you. So the playful insulting went to being friends. She kept her feelings to herself, she was too scared to confess and ruin the friendship.

Rhys:

You and him have been friends for a long time. But one day he suddenly began noticing how beautiful/handsome you are and he began laughing at every joke you maked, even your bad puns. So when he asked Vaughn about these weird feelings, Vaughn laughed and said he's obviously in love. So Rhys acted weird for two months before confessing his feelings to you.

Timothy:

He knew it the minute he saw you. You were the only person who was nice to him and didn't see him as only a Jack double. He was stuttering every sentence. When you ask why he is stuttering, he accidently blurted out it's because he likes you. So, yeah, that was an awkward meeting.

Moxxi:

She got drunk because she was doing a drinking contest with Mordecai. When she was stumbling back to her bar, she came across you searcing Dr Zed. The second she saw you, she got a massive crush on you so she just took your jaw and kissed you then passed out. After that day, she went back to you to apologize and both began talking.