When they get jealous

I'm not gonna say the gender of whoever is talking to you since this book is for both genders.

Requested by: Minionrose16

Roland:

He would just be glaring daggers at whoever is talking to you from behind you. The person would usually get too uncomfortable and slowly start saying bye and run away. You would always be confused but shrug it off.

Lilith:

She would just wait till your done talking and leave. Then she will pull the person by their collar and death threaten them. The person would be too scared so the next day you would be confused when the person will just ignore you. When you ask Lilith why they ignore you, Lilith just smiled and said because the person was a rude person.

Brick:

He will just push the person away then casually talk to you. When you try to ask the person if he's okay, Brick will just push your face back to his and speak again as if nothing is wrong.

Mordecai:

Mordecai doesn't get jealous fast but when he saw the person touch your body, he was fast to sent Bloodwing to chase the man away. When you glare, he will just innocently wave and walk away.

Handsome Jack:

He gets jealous fast. Barely anyone talks to you since everyone knew you were with Jack. When they heard one person flirted with you and was killed later by Jack, they were fast to ignore you, scared to die. It saddens you since you don't have anyone to talk to.

Dr Zed:

He doesn't get jealous. He knows you won't cheat on him so he's fine with people flirting with you. He even gets a laugh out of it when you reject the person and just walk away.

Maya:

She wouldn't admit that she's jealous. She will just get drunk and annoy Mordecai, who doesn't give a shit about her problems. When she comes back home, she would hug you and say she loves you more then anyone else could. You would just sigh and put her in bed, saying she's so weird.

Zer0:

He would begin yelling haiku's at the person. The person would always leave out of confusion and fear. Or Zer0 would throw with whatever is near him to take his anger out on that. When you found out why he does it, you stopped hanging out with others too much and spent more time with him.

Krieg:

He's jealous of Bloodwing. When you see the bird, you immediatly begin playing with it and saying how cool he is. Krieg would just try to get your attenion but fail. So when you leave, he would sometimes push Bloodwing only for Mordecai to scold him.

Gaige:

She will just put a camera on Deathtrap and make Deatrap go on a roof and watch it from there to make sure the person isn't gonna touch or flirt you. She hates it when people flirt with you. You found it out she did it so told her to stop spying on you and whoever you talk to. She said fine but secretly keeps doing it.

Rhys:

He will just get nervous and when your done talking to the person and go to him. He will keep asking weird questions, asking what you two were speaking about, if the person touched you and such questions. You would just laugh it off and say he doesn't need to worry so much.

Timothy:

He will just stand aside you, quiet. So when you ask why he didn't talk to the person, Timothy would just shrug and say he didn't like the person. Timothy knows better then to just automatically think the person will flirt with you, he will just come over and hold your hand to show you two are a thing.

Moxxi:

She noticed how close you and some customer became. She immediatly stormed up to you and began questioning you as if you commited a crime and she was trying to figure out how you did it. You just nervously explained you and the custmer just became good friends. Of course she said to stop hanging out with him that much because it looks like something more. Just nod at her, trying to calm her down.