Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ Part 3 (final)

Part 3 of the catch up of these four characters! This is also the final part.

(S)He walks in on you naked:

Axton:

You got a lot of Spiderant blood on you. So did it off but of course Axton forgot his gun on the desk. He ran in and took his gun. He turned, to say something but stopped. He just stared. You look around the room, awkward silence. You just did shirt on knowing he won't leave soon. Ask if he's okay. He just asked why your doing your shirt back on. Were confused but suddenly were pinned to the desk and kissed by Axton. Your mind can go on~

Maya:

You got some drinks on you so went into shower. You did the shampoo in hair. Wanted to touch hair but suddenly two hands massaged your skull. Quickly turn in shock and Maya smirked. She said she also needed the shower. So both just showered since she was in a hurry to go back to her missions and you were too hungry so also hurried.

Salvador:

He and you both jumped in some water because the battlefield became too busy and annoying. So both changed. He kept staring so slap his head with your shirt before telling him to stop it. he asked why he can't look at his girlfriend's/boyfriend's body. (This book is for both genders!) You just chuckle. Kissed his forehead before leaving.

Zer0: (Can I just say I LOVE ZER0!)

He spilled some beer on you so left, a bit angry. He peeked int he room and said he's sorry. You just shrugged. He did his helmet off and kissed you. It maked you laugh and said your trying to change. He just took your shirt out your hand and threw it in the corner before laying you down. Once again, your mind can go on~

When you suck your thumb while sleeping:

Axton:

He entered, back from a mission that took longer then he planned to. His foot hit something so he looked and saw you sleeping. He smiled, knowing you stayed up waiting for him to come home. He tried not to laugh when he noticed your thumb tip was in your mouth. He picked you up nd said your a baby. Then he put you on the bed and fell asleep holding you.

Maya:

She and you were both cuddling. She said your acting like a baby so you did your thumb in mouth while laughing. But you worked hard so accidently fell asleep while thumb in mouth. Maya just rolled her eyes and pulled your hand away fro your face before doing a blanket over you. She kissed your head before leaving to do her business.

Salvador:

He and you got drunk. For some reason you began playing as a baby. He just played along to make you happy. He said not to do thumb in mouth. You did your middle finger up so he said to suck your thumb. You laugh and did it again. Sadly, were drunk so fell asleep with head on his lap and thumb in mouth. He cringed and took a tissue, cleaning your thumb before carrying you to the bedroom.

Zer0:

He entered and notice you hugging the plushie Tina gave you for your birthday. He maked a question mark come on his helmet when he noticed your thumb in your mouth. He crouched down and wiped your thumb before kissing your forehead. Then he layed down behind you and held you tightly.

When you wear a bikini: (This is still a scenario for both genders. If you don't like bikinis, just think you got betted into doing it.)

Axton:

He ran in to tell how amazing he was on the battlefield but he stopped when seeing you. He looked your half naked body up and down before asking why your so pretty. You just laugh and said Maya invited you to go swim. He gave sad eyes and said you can't leave looking like that. You roll eyes as he did his jacket off and to you. You just took it and wore it before leaving.

Maya:

She and you were testing old clothes. You notice a bikini so did it on. Said it still fits. She turned and flinched in shock. She yelled asking when you changed into those. You gave her an awkward look and said just now. She said t looks good. You smile and kiss her. Her hand went in the bottom of the bikini so gave her a look that asked if she's turned on. She just smirked.

Salvador:

It was the hottest day of the year so just did a bikini on. Layed on sofa, reading. Ask if he can stop staring. He yelled he's reading. You look before chuckling. Said his book is upside down. He tried not to blush and finally looked away.

Zer0:

It was your birthday. Tina was your bestie so she of course came. She had a plushie and a bag. You thanked her. She said to go change so did. It was a bikini so blush. Ask why she bought this. All she did was wink and point at Zer0 whose staring with /// on his helmet. You just laugh a bit embarrassed and hug him. Tina had somehow left without noise so Zer0 pinned you against the wall and kissed you.

They find out you cut yourself:

Axton:

He was happy but that was till he saw you crying on the kitchen floor. You said your sorry. He was confused until he noticed the knife aside you and the blood on wrists. Luckily it was just one cut since you got scared at the blood and stopped. He crouched down and took off his jacket and did it around you. He carried you to Dr. Zed through the snow and kept saying stuff to comfort you. After that, he and you made a promise to never do that again.

Maya:

She and you had a big fight which just added up to your list of why you wanna cut yourself. So you finally snapped and cut yourself. You didn't hear the door open due your loud crying. Maya yelled your name in an angry scolding way. She took some toilet paper and wiped all the blood off your wrists. So after Dr. Zed did his job, she hugged you. She said to never scare her like that again. You just cry in her neck and nodded.

Zer0:

He had noticed how depressed you looked. And he noticed you wore many long sleeves shirts. Well you always do but now it's everyday and never wanna kiss him. At first he thought you wanna break up that was until he entered the bedroom. He watched as you cried, hugging your plushie. He sat down in front of you and stared. His mind didn't know what to do so he just pulled you in a hug. He took his helmet off and kissed your wrists before he kissed you. He said to just come to him if your sad. You nodded, not in the mood to argue. So cried yourself to sleep while he held you.

They say a pick-up line:

Axton:

'My love for you is like an infinity pistol, it never runs out.'

Maya:

'Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peeling!'

Salvador:

'Is your father Handsome Jack? Because you're an Angel!'

Zer0:

'Are you sure you're not an alien because you've just abducted my heart.'

Do I need to do this book on Quotev?