Handsome Jack ~Catch Up~

When you two hug:

He hugs you whenever he's bored. He would have you on his lap while he's working. You just hug him back and sometimes have fun by leaving hickeys on his neck. He would just smirk and say he will punish you if you keep going.

Someone walks in on a heated moment:

He did! He left more hickeys on your neck. His hand went into your pants but suddenly the door opened. Rhys stared. He just said sorry and left quickly. Jack sighed and said he has to go kill that kid. You kick his leg softly and said it's mean to leave you. He smirked and said that's your punishment then. He left, leaving you all alone there. But Rhys had it worse because he had to go hide or else Jack would kill him.

He's cold so wants to hug for warmth:

He's sick but he would admit it. He asked for a blanket. You said there's only one. You hugged the blanket since it's snowing outside and cold. He glared a bit and said your mean. He went behind you and hugged you. You laugh and both cuddled on the bed.

You fall asleep on him:

He was trying to design a new robot. You were just playing a game on the laptop. It was boring so you fell asleep. Your head fell on his shoulder. He just looked. He put your head on his lap and your body better so you won't get neck pain or back pain. His hand stroking your hair as he was getting annoyed at his work.

You fall:

He was walking fast so you had to hurry. But suddenly trip over own feet. He stopped and looked. He just began laughing. He crouched down and helped you sit up. He said you could have just told him to slow down. You just blushed in embarrassment. Said he's in a hurry. He suddenly took you bridal style and walked fast again.

He has a nightmare:

You were reading when feeling him moving around. He said your name so ask if the light's too bright. You did the light a bit lower. His hand was thightly around your arm so said he's hurting you. You look and notice he wasn't awake. Tears were going down his cheek even though he's sleeping. You lay down before kissing his forehead. You wipe his tears away before hugging his waist. He seemed to have stopped having his nightmare becaus ehe stopped moving and his thight grip went soft.

You slap his ass:

He was annoyed at people. He shot some dude and said asshole. You walk past. Just slap his ass and told him to hang in there. He yelled that's his job. He took your butt and turned you to him. He asked where your going. You said you are gonna go drink at Moxxi's. He said he will come. You just shrugged so both went to the Fast Travel.

You turn him on by accident:

You were on his lap like always. He was typing stuff. He had to lean over to take his coffee. It maked you sit uncomfortable so you move around. Told him to sit back normal. He almost choked on his coffee. He said to sit still. You ask why. Your answer came when you felt something poking. Just mumbled a sorry. He stormed off to the bathroom.

When you wake him up:

He's hard to wake up. You jump aside him and yell he will be late. He just pushed your leg so you fell on him. He choughed and said it's his company so he doesn't care. So after an hour came back. Slapped a pillow on him. Yell for his lazy-ass to wake up. He yelled asking why you always wake up so early. You just laugh. Said you will go play with Zer0 then since he's cool. He quickly got up and said he's awake. You know he's jealous of Zer0 because you like Zer0 since he's cool and an assassin.

You massage him:

He was working. You went behind him and ask what he's doing. Your hands just casually massaged his shoulders. He leaned to your touch and said you massage so good. You chuckle and said you will keep doing it if he keeps working. He sighed and said your no fun. He continued working while you massage his shoulders.

You sit on his lap:

You always sit on his lap. He finds it fun to hug your waist and work. You would just sit there and do whatever or would leave hickeys on his neck for fun.

When he sees your baby pictures:

He was going to your profile for fun. He suddenly saw a file he never opened before so he tikked on it. it showed all kinds of videos and pictures. He smirked and used it as blackmail. So everytime you don't wanna do something, he would say he will show someone your baby pictures. That's how you do almost everything for him.

When you get injured:

You were testing a GUN loader. Suddenly it shot you so curse before shooting it back. Then went to Jack's office. Yell you hate his loaders. He chuckled and said to stop playing with them. He handed you a syringe to heal you.

When he tells you about Butt Stallion:

He ran to you before he said he bought a diamond horse. You just stare before throwing arms in air. Said your done. He laughed and hugged your waist. He said you can ride it. you stare before saying fine. So soon it came. Ask what's it's name. He shrugged. You laugh and said Butt Stallion. So you both on it and maked people in the company confused.

You wear a piece of his clothes:

You were bored and he wasn't paying attenion. Tried getting his attenion but he just smirked to annoy you. You notice his coat. You did it on and spoke in his tone. Finally he looked up so jumped on the sofa. Said you won. Did a small dance. Suddenly he tackled you on th esofa. He said to wear his clothes more. He kissed you so chuckle.

You both build a blanket fort:

He was bored and so were you. Out of nowehre he asked if you ever build a blanket fort. You shake head. He threw a pillow and said to start making one. So both build one. You crawl in it. ask what now. He shrugged and said a movie. He left to go get the laptop. Both watched the movie. It's rare to find a movie, only rich people have them.

You slap him with The Bible:

He was overworking. You stared in anger. You were feeling lonely so ask if he can come cuddle. He said after this fucking paper. You glare and slap a Bible against him. You yell he will die of he keeps working. He azsked if you just slapped him. Knew you were fucked by the anger in his eyes so ran. He just chased you. Atleast he got off his chair.

What you two like to do together:

Kill people, rule Hyperion. Basic Handsome Jack stuff basically. You both go a lot to Old Haven after they repair it and just break it to screw with them.