What they thought of you when you both first met (Part Two)

I get MANY requests/comments on various of my books so sometimes your comment might get lost in the notifactions and I won't see it. So I'm sorry if I don't see your requests!

This is the second part! Requested by: HatoriXsohma

Gaige:

She thought you were weird but then she realized she is even weirder then you and then she didn't think much of you anymore. It was only when you two met again that she began thinking of how cute you actually were.

Krieg:

He thought you were beautiful and cute like a puppy/kitten. He just wanted to hug you, pet you and never let go.

Rhys:

He found himself always staring at you. He never knew why though. He had many thoughts on you. He thought your fashion style was good, he found you sexy, funny, etc... His thoughts changed about you everytime he saw you, but they were always positive.

Timothy:

He found you sexy and confident. He could never take his eyes off you on the battlefield, which resulted in him getting wounded a lot. When you offered to bandage him up, he would just begin stuttering then run off. He just couldn't get you out his mind. You were on his mind 24/7 but he just didn't have the confidence to tell you how he feels.

Moxxi:

Well, she met you when she was really drunk and she kissed you one the first meeting. So of course she thought you were sexy and wanted sex with you.

Scooter:

He found you sexy and cute at the same time. When he was working, he couldn't stop thinking of you.

Vaugh:

He thought you were really funny. While he was working, he kept remembering everything you said which resulted in him giggling and trying his best to continue working but failing.