First kiss

Please sent requests! I'm out of ideas! Also you can ask for any character and I will add them.

Roland:

He was all stressed and working late. You were bored and waiting for him to finally go to bed so you can also go to bed. The only way you would get his attenion was whenever you would touch him but then he would go back to the map. So just chose to take his chin and kiss him which maked him finally stop thinking about only the map and look at you. When you told him to go sleep already; he finally agreed.

Lilith:

You and Mordecai were both talking. Lilith was jealous since Mordecai kept touching your arm. So she just stormed over then took your jaw before kissing you. You were shocked. Mordecai awkwardly went out the room. When he was gone, kiss back. Eventually she pulled away. Both panting then she said she wanted to do that for so long. You nod in agreement so she quickly took your neck again the both kiss again so chuckle.

Brick:

He kissed you when he confessed. When you said back you love him also, he just picked you up then gave you kisses all over your face making you laugh. But when he gave you a kiss on your lips, you froze but then smile and kiss back. He happy carried you around. He annoyed Mordecai for so many hours, fanboying about how fun having you as a girlfriend is and how amazing kissing is.

Mordecai: (Bloodwing is both a girl and boy, he changed genders throughout the games. I know I used to use the male pronoun but some people began complaining about it so I will just say both the pronouns)

Bloodwing had accidently cut your arm so you were scared of him. Mordecai took care of your arm for you while trying to convince you that Bloodwing is a good boy/girl and s/he won't do it again. So you nod but then began complaining your arm still hurts. Mordecai was annoyed by your complaining so he just kissed you and said he gave you a get-better kiss so stop complaining. Of course you quickly nod then went to Bloodwing to go pet him/her.

Handsome Jack:

You were on his lap as he was busy typing on his computers, doing his job. You were poking his face, wanting his attenion but instead he slapped your hand away, saying to stop it. So pout and sigh before doing head on his shoulder. Jack tried to kiss you once but you got too embarrassed and ran off. Smirk before sitting back up straight. Just take his chin and kiss him. This maked him freeze then smirk and kiss back. He annoyed said that he waited so long to kiss you. All you could do was laugh before giving him another kiss.

Dr Zed:

He always heals everyone but no one thanks him so felt bad for him. He finished wrapping a bandage around Lilith's leg but she just left without even saying a thx. Dr Zed sighed, pulling his gloves off. While doing, you quickly went to him so he looked in confusion. Just take his jaw then kiss him. He was shocked but then he smiled and kissed back, doing his arm around your waist. When pulling away; he hugged you and said thank you.

Axton:

Both were playing various of games. At most you won but this one he kept winning which angered you. When you yelled, he just laughed and did his tongue out to you. Suddenly got a plan as he was focused on his game. Quickly take his chin then kiss him. He stared in shock. You just kept one eye open to watch the game. He was happy but then he figured out your plan so he was fast to push you off and yell. In the end won so you were cheering a lot. Axton was pouting but then he grinned, happy he got a kiss.

Maya:

She was training. She did a psycho in air making the usual "bubble" go around it. Little did you know, she upgraded it so a blast comes off it. The blast hit you so let out various of curses making her quickly run over. She nervously handed you a healing syringe so stab it in arm. When it was empty, threw it away. She didn't know what else to do to cheer you up since you were still in pain a bit. So she just took your jaw so you look in confusion. She just gave you a small, quick kiss then quickly ran off. Just stare but then chuckle and follow her to the next mission.

Zer0:

The "first kiss" was just against his mask where his lips would be and then left. Zer0 was now out the shower, his helmet off which is rare so you took this opportunity. Just ran up to him then kissed him. He was shocked at the sudden kiss but then smiled and kissed back.

Krieg:

You were trying to spy on the enemies to see how many there are but Krieg was "speaking". By that you mean shouting about how he will eat the brains of his enemies. Notice one enemy turn your way so quickly take Krieg's neck then kissed him to shut him up. When noticing the enemy shrug and walk off, quickly let go. Now Krieg kept shut so were happy then continue counting.

Gaige: (I thought Gaige was 16 but apparently she is 18 so... yeah, random fact for those who didn't know it)

She was fixing Deathtrap after a mission. She looked tired so told her to go to bed but she denied it. After an hour, she kept complaining so you got angry since she is complaining but not going to bed to fix the problem. So just storm up to her then threw her over your shoulder before carrying her to her bed then threw on her on it. Just throw the blankets on her then kiss her before saying you will kill her if she even dares think about getting out of bed then left. So she stayed in bed, trying to figure out why your so angry but then gave up and fell asleep.

Rhys:

You were too busy looking at your ECHO while walking. Little did you know, you were gonna hit a wall so Rhys quickly ran over then turned you. Were confused but then notice you were gonna walk into the wall so chuckle. Rhys chuckled back then said to be careful so nod. He wanted to kiss your cheek but you turn your head in confusion at what he's gonna do so both ended up giving your first kiss. All you could do was blush then say sorry but Rhys just chuckled and said it was gonna happen soon anyways.

Timothy:

He was too shy to kiss you. He thought of it but when you was near you, he ran off blushing madly. You were always confused why he ran off with a red face. But one day heard Handsome Jack teasing Timothy about not being able to kiss you. So you just stormed into the room and kissed Timothy making Jack slowly leave the room. Timothy was just blushing, his hands up in a way to say he doesn't know what to do. When you pulled away, eh began stuttering a lot of words out then he finally calmed down and said he liked that. All you did was laugh before giving him another one, this time he kissed back.

Moxxi:

She kissed you when you both met actually. She was drunk but you didn't know and you were trying to find Dr Zed's place to get healed up when she suddenly came to you. Both spoke for a bit then she suddenly kissed you before she passed out on you. You never been so confused in your life till Dr Zed came and explained who Moxxi is and that she had a drinking contest with Mordecai.