When they massage you

Sorry for slow updates, I'm busy playing Borderlands 2 AGAIN. I just LOVE Borderlands too much.

Roland:

He and you just finished killing some GUN Loaders. Shoulders began hurting so rub them. Suddenly felt Roland's hands on your shoulders. He massaged them a bit while explaining some plan. So just relaxed while listening to his plan. Soon he stopped so poutted at him. It maked him roll his eyes and continue.

Lilith:

You were just eating when feeling her begin massaging your shoulders. It maked you smirk and ask what she needs. She said a new ECHO. Just shook head so she pressed on your shoulders hard so groan. She said please. Sighed and said fine. She massaged your shoulders a bit before leaving when you finally handed her the money.

Brick:

He was bored and wanted to do something. You just sat aside him, both waiting for some fight to start. Suddenly he began massaging your shoulders. But since he has a lot of strenght it hurted. Quickly turn and ask what he's doing. Brick just shrugged and said he's bored. Sai dhe's pressing too hard. So he did it softer. So now had to teach him how to massage someone.

Mordecai:

He was laying on the sofa when you storm in. It maked him yell not to surprise him like that. Just flop on him and said you need a shoulder massage. He said no so sit on him. He said to get off. Just shook head. So finally he did it just so you would get off him.

Handsome Jack:

He does it everytime he's angry at his workers. He would just storm in, complaining how stupid everyone is while roughly rubbing your shoulders. At first it always hurted and told him to stop but he just ingored you. So now let him do and you just do your thing.

Dr. Zed:

You were nervous because there were so many customers and had shaky hands so couldn't really stitch people normal. (Or something like that...) So he massaged your shoulders to relax you. It actually worked so could do work normal. Zed said he has to go. Got sad when he stopped massaging so he kissed your cheek and said he will continue later.

Axton:

He yawned and tried staying awake because Roland said he has a mission for him. Suddenly he began massaging your shoulders so raise eyebrow. He said he will do this to wake up. Just roll eyes. But soon he fell asleep with his head on your shoulder.

Maya:

She is a person who can't sit still so she kept moving around. You just sighed and told her to sit down already. So she did, behind you. Raise eyebrow but ignored her. She began massaging your shoulders so relaxed. Atleast she's sitting finally. Ask how she's so good at this. Maya just shrugged saying this is the first time she does this.

Salvador:

He does it to release some stress. It's just random moments. When your eating, working on a plan, playing games on ECHO. He's really good at it, which surprised you.

Zer0:

He was staring at his hands so ask if he's sad about his fingers. He shook his head. He said he wants to massage you. Stare before shrugging. So he quickly went beind you and massaged you. It was strange at first but then it became relaxing.

Should I add someone else?