Rhys ~Catch Up~

You can think of whenever this takes place. After Tales From The Borderlands, during, before. Doesn't matter. Also sorry that this is bad, I make these scenarios for fun.

Requested by: Thisisawastedlife

When you two hug:

He gets shy whenever you ask for a hug. But he still gives them. He would always hesitate but then he would just hug you hard and full with love. His hugs make you happy so now he does it more.

Someone walks in on a heated moment:

You chuckle and ask why his tie is always in his pants. Unbutton his pants. He said it's his fashion. Roll eyes at his answer before kissing him. But of course Yvette stormed in and asked if someone can buy her food. So you and Rhys quickly threw money at her and she left. Rhys was blushing like crazy and covering his face. He said that totally ruined the mood. You just nodded in agreement.

He's cold so wants a hug for warmth:

He gets cold easily so he would always be hugging the blankets. But today you put all the blankets away to wash them. Notice Rhys running around so ask what wrong is. He said he's cold and needs a blanket. Just roll eyes and hug him. He hesitated but then hugged back. His face in neck. Knew he was blushing so chuckle. Rub his back to warm him a bit before both cuddling on the bed.

You fall asleep on him:

You just finished a meeting. Were tired since you stayed up all night to memorize stuff and such. So flop aside Rhys before doing head on his lap. He just stroked your hair as you fell asleep. But while you were sleeping, he got hungry. He tried reaching for the plate of cookies but he slipped and fell, which resulted in you also falling. Both just in pain on the ground. Ask what his problem is. Rhys just kissed your cheek and said he's sorry. So just crawl back on the bed and fell asleep.

You fall:

You just got out a meeting which Jack was in so he insulted everywhere and didn't even listen to you. So storm through the halls. But as in every Anime ever, when you turned the corner hit someone. Fell and just stayed down, too lazy to get up. Heard Rhys freaking out and asking if your okay. He helped you sit up so you just began yelling how annoying Jack is. Rhys flinched and sat down aside you, listening to your complaining.

Meeting one of his friends:

You and Rhys were just talking at the cafeteria when some dude with glasses ran to Rhys. He began fanboying over something and Rhys joined. So now were just staring confusion at the two. Fianlly Rhys looked back at you. He said this is his best friend, Vaughn. So all talked about the newest ECHO game. Soon you and Vaughn became best friends which maked Rhys happy.

He has a nightmare: (This scenario takes place after Tales From The Borderlands)

Rhys was really busy with Atlas so always had to sleep alone. Finally convinced him to go sleep with you so he joined. But while sleeping were awakon by movement and Rhys muttering stuff. So sat up and look at Rhys. His face was sweaty and as if he is about to cry. So quickly wake him up. He sat up quickly so forehead hit each other. So now were both groaning in pain before asking what wrong is. Went on his lap as he wiped his sweaty forehead. He said he had a dream that Jack returned. All you could do was give a sorry look and give him a kiss. Said your so sorry he had to go through all that stuff with Jack. He just hugged your waist and did his face on your chest. So just stroke his hair before he fell back asleep. So had to lay him down and lay down aside him, holding his hand.