They catch you drawing them

I wrote this fast because I'm bored and haven't updated in a while. But sadly, this book is slowly coming to an end so except it to be finished soon. You can still request though. Or ask me to add a new character.

Also soon I'm gonna make a Miraculous Ladybug Scenario book and a Clone Wars Scenario book. So please look forward to that! Also if your bored, please check out my other books.

Requested by: Orendi13

Roland:

He was working. He got hungry so he asked if you could give him an apple. But you didn't reply so he turned to see you focused on your sketchbook. He was confused so he looked. You were drawing him. Of course he felt flattered but he wouldn't admit that so he just went back to working with red cheeks.

Lilith:

You were drawing her while she was killing bandits. She was stubborn and wanted to kill them herself. So you choose to sit on the car and draw her. She turned to see you doing nothing so she yelled to help. You gave her confused eyes before yelling she didn't want any help. But she pointed at the floor to signal to come and help. Just groan and went over.

Brick:

He noticed you drawing him so he was fast to sit down aside you and steal the book to look. But as you held it, his grip got too tight and broke the book in two. You stare in shock before pouting. Brick panicked and said not to worry. He ran off and came back after many minutes with five sketchbooks. Didn't even question where he got it because few had blood. He sat down infront of you, posingfor your drawing. He tried to act cute but failed.

Mordecai:

You weren't shocked that he found you drawing him since he has good eyes. He saw you drawing him from the other side of the room. He just smirked, proud your drawing him and not someone else. He acted like it was nothing but when you left, he told Brick. Brick just laughed at how happy his friend is that his lover drew him.

Handsome Jack:

He noticed you drawing random stuff so he posed, asking if you don't want to draw him instead. Just gave him unimpressed eyes and said no. He pouted then he stole your sketchbook and said to draw him because he's way cooler then everything else. So you had to do it to get your book back.

Dr Zed:

You were bored since no Vault Hunter is hurt or needs anything so were just sitting on the medic bed. Zed was busy stuffing stuff in the vending machine. You found a pen so began drawing on the dirty bed, not caring at all. Zed must have noticed because he said to stop drawing on the bed. So you drew on the wall but he scolded you again. You smirk and drew on the vending machine a grumpy Zed. Zed gave up and facepalmed.

Axton:

He was reloading his guns for the next missions. He asked you for some shotgun ammo. You gave the box but he said these are snipers. He looked to see what caused you to be so distracted only to find you staring. You quickly look down with an embarrassed face and hug book, saying it's nothing. But of course he didn't let you off so easy. He wrestled with you for the book, which he won. So he opened the book only to find drawings of himself. He didn't speak so you thought he hated them so just cover face in embarrassment. Then flinch when he yelled he wants to keep them. You didn't agree at first but he kept begging so gave him few drawings.

Maya:

You were drawing her while she practices. When she noticed, she smirked and maked herself look more tougher by doing harder moves and such. You just rolled eyes and continue drawing her looking badass.

Salvador:

(I really hate Salvador for some unknown reason, and I'm really tired so i'm not in the mood to write his scenario.)

Zer0:

You were drawing his mask with different emojis. He must have noticed because he began displaying emojis like crazy so flinch. Then yell he's too fast. He let out a chuckle and gave you a smile emoji so smile back before drawing it.

Krieg:

You were bored so began drawing him. When he noticed you were drawing him, he began yelling about cupcakes. You knew he loves cupcakes so your guessing he's trying to say it looks good. Just said a thx with an unsure voice of whether it's a compliment or not. He just tookt he book and tried to draw you but it failed. He hung his head low, looking sad so you nervously tried to cheer him up by saying he tried his best. In the end he just hugged you from behind while you began drawing him again.

Gaige:

You were drawing Deathtrap but that maked Gaige annoyed. She began shaking your shoulders from behind you, yelling Deathtrap and her are a team so also need to draw her. You just roll eyes and said you don't draw humans only robots. But that maked her angry so she sat on bed with crossed arms, glaring. Could feel her glaring so sighed and began drawing her. She cheered up and crawled to sit aside you. She kept telling you what to draw, you just drew it so she would shut up.

Rhys:

You weren't really drawing hm but his amazing socks he was wearing. When he noticed you drawing them, he slammed his foot on the desk and pulled them up more as if bragging about them. Just laugh at him before continuing to draw. So he wore other socks so you can draw them too. Basically both being weird together.

Timothy:

He was just cooking but he noticed you out of the corner of your eye. He was fast to blush and ask why your drawing him. You just chuckle and said because he looks cute right now. He just continued focusing on the food but he kept blushing when thinking how your drawing him because you found him cute.

Moxxi:

You were on break so began drawing Moxxi. You thought she didn't know but she knew. So after work, she took the book and said these aren't so good. You just glare and said she kept moving. So she got an idea. She said she will be your model. You just shrugged and nod. So she modeled while you drew her.