When you both wear matching shirts

For everyone who asked me to make the Monster High scenario book: I maked the Monster High Scenario book! Please check it out!

Roland:

When you bought them, you knew Roland wouldn't agree to wear them. So you were shocked when he wore it! But later found out he only wore it to make you happy. When you asked if that was true, he said yes because when your happy, he is happy. So that maked you hug him. He quick hugged back then elt go but you didn't. He awkwardly said you can let go but you shake head so he chuckled and pat your head.

Lilith:

She just wore the shirt to make you happy. She found it stupid and silly but then she began liking the shirt and wore it more. You just laughed whenever you saw she wore the shirt. She would tell you to wear yours too, otherwise it wouldn't be matching shirts.

Brick:

He couldn't find any matching shirts in his size so he just took one of his shirts and decorated it himself. Then he gave it to you. You were confused but then got it when noticing his shirt is somewhat the same. So grin and said thx. You wore it and honestly, it's the most comfortable shirt ever! It was giant!

Mordecai:

When you said you want to do it, he was fast to say no. So you annoyed him till he yelled fine. Bought him one. He wore it the whole day without complaining so ask if he likes it. he just chuckled, saying it's just a comfortable shirt. So all you did was pout but he just pat your head and walked past.

Handsome Jack:

It was his weird idea. One day, he just ran in and did the shirt on you, not even asking if you wanna wear it. Then you notice he wore the same shirt so laugh. Both did day like that. Some people looked but then looked away fast when Jack glared at them. You were confused why everyone was so scared so when you gave Jack confused eyes, he just grinned and hugged you, saying it's nothing.

Dr Zed:

When you told him, he just stared at you as if your crazy. But in the end he gave up on saying no and wore the shirt. You were really excited for it so Zed just nervous smiled at you, not wanting to say that he hates the shirt.

Axton:

At first he hesitated but once he wore it, he acted as if he was the most fabulous person on Pandora. Whenever you said he looks good, he just said back "I know" then walked away. You just laughed it off and followed him around, having fun watching him feeling fabulous.

Maya:

When you asked her, she hesitated but then sighed when seeing your excited eyes. She and you did argue for a half hour about who gets which shirt. In the end both decided so both got changed. She walked around, annoyed she actually agreed. You were happy in your new shirt but Maya gave it back fast when Lilith joked about her. So you got sad she didn't like it so Maya bought your favorite snacks and watched your favorite movies to make it up to you since you were really excited and then sad.

Zer0:

When you asked him, he said he's not removing his suit. You pout but then smirk and just did the shirt over his suit so laugh when he displayed a frown emoji on his helmet. Just stick tongue out and said he looks weirdly good. All he did was pull the back of your shirt over your face so you yell as he frowned more at you. He had to listen to Salvador and Axton teasing him for two hours.

Krieg:

He was yelling stuff about matching cupcakes and stuff like that. It took you a half hour to figure out he meant he has matching shirts. Just nod. But then learned he only bought one so laugh and said he needs two for matching shirts. He stared. Suddenly he did his shirt up then over you so laugh harder. Just hug his waist and do chin against his chest to look up at him. He grinned down at you then walked while you were trapped under his shirt.

Gaige:

You notice her shirt was all messy since she was fixing Deathtrap and you had blood on yours from various of missions. You told her to change but she said these are her only clean clothes. You just sigh and went to the laundry. Only clean clothes you found were a matching couple shirt. You bought it at the beginning of the relationship but never had time to wear it so went to Gaige. Threw her hers. She yelled she's not wearing that so you yell back neither is she gonna sit on your new chairs in messy clothes. Both glaring but finally she left to the bathroom to go change. When she wore it, she acted stubborn but could tell she likes it a little.

Rhys:

He wears crazy socks, of course he wears matching shirts also! But only in the apartment. He finds it too embarrassing to wear it outside. And you know for sure Jack would make fun of you two so just wear it in the apartment.

Timothy:

He had this idea in his mind for a while but he didn't want to do it because he knew you would probally find it embarrassing. But one day you found the two matching shirts so asked Timothy. He nervously explained. You just stare but then laugh and said you would love to wear one. He was fast to cheer up and take his then run off to change. Both walked around in the matching shirts for days since Timothy loved them a lot.

Moxxi:

She was tired of her tight clothes and she wanted something comfortable to wear. The only thing she had laying around was two shirts for couples. She stared at it before looking at you with a smirk. She called you over so just walk over. Yelp when she pushed the shirt in your arms. She said to change to it so you did, not thinking much. When you finish, notice she was wearing the same shirt so give her annoyed eyes as she just laughed, saying you look cute. All you did was yell this is embarrassing. She dragged you around Sanctuary just to annoy you as everyone stared. She didn't think much while you had your face hiden in her neck, groaning about how you hate her for this.