You slap him with The Bible

So... Does Borderland Universe even have a God? Sorry if I offend people with this. I'm Atheist so I don't know what's offensive for people who believe in God.

Roland:

You watch as he was drinking soda like crazy to stay awake. You sighed and took The Bible from the cabine. You slap it over his head making him choke on his drink for a second. You told him to stop drinking so much soda. He said sorry before explaining his plan.

Lilith:

She was making weird jokes and being weird. You took The Bible out Roland's hands and slap it against her head. Told her to stop it. then handed it back to Roland. Lilith yelled not to mess her hair. She fixed her hair.

Brick:

He was laughing while Zer0 was killing some people. You roll eyes and took The Bible from some dead dude. Threw at Brick and yell he needs Jesus. He laughed and said good joke. You mumble it's no joke. You took your shotgun and jump down to help Zer0 fighting.

Mordecai:

You and Mordecai both sniping some camp. You ask if that's a Bible in his jacket. He said Tiny Tina requested it for her weird stuff. You chuckle and took it. slap his head softly and said to the right are bandits awaking. Both sniped the bandits before both walking away. You handed the Bible back so he mumbled thx.