When (s)he sees your baby pictures

Roland:

You were searching for the baby pictures of you to destroy them. Went to Roland's desk to ask him but he wasn't there. Then remember he was gone on a mission. Were about to turn when your eyes caught something. It were the baby pictures of you taped against the wall. Noticed it were also pictures of you as an adult. When he came back, he said your too cute so he put them up to always remember you.

Lilith:

She came in laughing. She showed the file so snatch it from her in confusion. You open and saw it were your baby pictures so cheeks went red in embarrassment. She said your so small and cute as a baby. She went backwards and stared. She said you didn't change really so did middle finger up. She chuckle and took the file saying she needs ot show the others. So now chasing her around for her not to show the others.

Brick:

He asked where your going. You walk down the stairs and said gonna give your baby pictures to some weirdo for some money. He suddenly ran to you and took them. He said if you don't want them he wil keep them. You raise eyebrow. He said he doesn't want anyone staring at your pictures. So let him have them.

Mordecai:

He was killing skaggs. Skaggs being skaggs eat anything and then spit it out. He came back and said he found your baby pictures. You lost them so took it. Ask how he knew it was you. He said both had the same scar on arm. He said to keep them better or just destroy them so you nod. Destroyed them by putting them on fire.