When you cry because of them

I will add Scooter next!

Roland:

He will only realize he maked you cry while he's planning a mission. He will be fast to drop everything he's doing and run to you. He will hold your hands while apologizing for making you cry and how stupid he was for not apologizing earlier. When you forgive him, he will hug you and sigh in relief.

Lilith:

She will just sigh, realizing she maked you cry. Then she will say a sorry before leaving only to come back with your favorite snacks and drinks. She will ask if she is forgiven now. When you say yes, she will smile then give your temple a kiss.

Brick:

The second you cry because of him, he will pick you up with ease and hug you tightly, loudly saying he's really sorry. When you don't stop crying, he will nervously say he will get his men to buy you every teddy bear they find. When you finally stop crying and chuckle, he will smile back and say he's sorry. When you say it's okay, he will hug you tightly again.

Mordecai:

When you cry because of him, he will drink himself really drunk, complaining to Lilith. When Lilith tells him to just apologize, Mordecai while go around Sanctuary, searching for you. When he finallys does, he will apologize to you. When you say he's forgiven, he will grin and hug you while saying he thinks he's gonna pass out. You will just chuckle and help him home.

Handsome Jack:

When you cry because of him, he will throw everything around his office in anger. Then drink a whole wine bottle in one go before he goes to you. He will just storm in your room and stare at you as your still trying to figure out whether he's drunk or just mad, or both. So he will yell he is really sorry then he will awkward hug you. When you chuckle and say it's okay, he will grin and kiss you, saying this will be a long night.

Dr Zed:

If you cry because of him, he will feel bad about himself even after apologizing. It will take him few days to forgive himself for making his lover cry. When you say it's okay and you still love him, he will finally stop feeling guilty and let it go.

Axton:

When you cry because of him, he will quickly apologizing when realizing his mistake and hold you till you stop crying. When you stop, he will whisper sweet things in your ear to cheer you up a bit.

Maya:

When you cry because of her, she will tell you to grow up and stop crying. Of course her refering to you as a baby just makes you cry a bit more. So Maya will nervously say she didn't want to sound so mean. She will awkward pat your back, apologizing. When you forgive her, she will let out a relieved sigh and hug you to comfort you.

Zer0:

When you cry, he will begin displaying emojis on his helmet to cheer you up. If that fails, he will hold you while doing his helmet off so he can apologize to you and show how sad he really is. When you forgive him, he will smile and give you a kiss then hug you tightly.

Krieg:

He will begin yelling, asking who maked you cry. When you yell it's because of him, he will give you sad eyes and say he will give you kittens and puppies. In other words, he will give you a present as a sorry. Of course you just chuckle and say as long as it's a cute cat or dog he's forgiven. So the next day your house is filled with dogs and cats.

Gaige:

When you begin crying, she will yell curses while nervous looking around, wondering what to do. then she will just pat your arms, saying she didn't mean to make you cry. When you just shrug her off, she will apologize over and over while nervous searching for something to give you as a sorry. When you finally forgive her, she will hug you tightly and say she thought you were gonna break up. You will just chuckle and hug her back.

Rhys:

When you cry because of him, he will have a mental breakdown while stuttering and freaking out, yelling not to cry, which of course just makes you cry more due his shouting. So he will nervously say he will treat you to your favorite dinner as an apology. Of course you agree, who doesn't like free food? While eating, he will keep apologizing.

Timothy:

If he is the reason your crying, he will feel really bad and also begin crying, saying he didn't mean to make you cry. So both end up just crying, hugging each other for comfort. So he will apologize while hugging you. When you forgive him, he will happy hug you tighter and say he's so happy he's forgiven.

Moxxi:

She will feel so bad about herself. She will drink a half bottle before she comes back to you after calming down. She will apologize to you nervous, unsure if you will forgive her. When you forgive her, she will be shocked but then smile and hug you tightly, forcing your face between her breats as she was saying sweet stuff to you.