Timothy Lawrence ~Catch Up~

Some scenarios were left out. For anyone rereading this, you might notice, this whole chapter is rewritten.

Just a reminder, the reader is whatever gender you want them to be. After all, the reader is you so they act/look however you wish for them to be.

Requested by: BorderlandWeirdOwO

When you two hug:

He hugs you whenever he gets nervous so he can calm down. He always hesitates, unsure if he is allowed to hug you, but when he notices you are okay with it, he will give you a tight hug, clearly wanting you to comfort him so you will do it. Usually he will begin ranting on how weird Pandora is and how stressful working for Handsome Jack is. If not ranting, he will just hold you in silence, loving your hug.

Someone walks in on a heated moment:

You sat on his lap, rearranging papers you have to give to Rhys. But as you lean over to lay the papers on the table, felt something poking your thigh so just look at Timothy, whose face was a bright red as he was clearly trying his best not to look at you. You just chuckled before turning around and starting a make out session with him. Before you could even unbuckle his belt, the door opened to reveal Rhys. He was half way asking for the papers when he noticed the scene so he quickly apologized before rushing out. Timothy was too embarrassed to continue so all you could do was sigh, angry with Rhys now before petting Timothy's hair to assure him it's okay.

He's cold so wants to hug for warmth:

He came back from Frostburn Canyon. He was rubbing his arms as he entered the house, doing small bounces, trying to warm up. When you noticed, just chuckle before pulling his jacket off and wrapping a blanket around him before giving him a big bear hug so he will quick to hug back and enjoy the warmth coming from you.

When you fall asleep against him:

If you fall asleep against him, he will freeze, unsure what to do before awkwardly moving, trying to make you lay in a comfortable way so you won't have neck pain when you wake up. Since he works a busy, stressful life, he will also fall asleep since he can't move or keep himself asleep. So you will wake up with him cuddling you and peacefully asleep.

You fall:

You were running around, killing bandits. Scream when you fell over a dead Goliath and hit the floor with a loud bang. Timothy stopped fighting for a second to make sure you're not seriously injured. After he killed everyone around him, he ran over. He kept asking if you're okay so you just laughed, nodding while getting up with his help. Even two hours after the fall, he will still keep asking if you're okay.

Meeting one of his friends:

You entered the house to find him talking to some girl. Seeing a strange woman in your house is not the nicest thing to come home to, so you were angry with her before walking to Timothy, hugging his arm and politely asking who she is but also glaring daggers at the woman. Timothy nervously smiled, probably understanding this looks a bit strange so he quickly explained this is Athena, who worked with him a few years ago. Athena was rather nice and cool so you two became good friends very quickly. She said she will bring Janey back next time.

He has a nightmare:

He has many nightmares but won't admit it so you won't have to worry. But that of course doesn't work since you sleep aside him and can hear and feel him having a nightmare. You will wake him up. He usually jumps up, panting and looking around the room as if something will attack him so will have to quickly assure him it's okay and you two are the only ones here. Will have to cuddle him while giving him a few kisses to comfort and calm him down. When he's calmed down, will both talk about the nightmare.