Krieg/Gaige ~Catch Up~

Some people are complaining how much grammars and mistakes I make. Sorry for all that. Just so you know, English isn't my first-langauge so I'm trying my best not to make mistakes!

These Catch-Ups take sooo long to make!

When you two hug:

Krieg:

He tall so it's hard to hug him around his neck so just hug him around his waist. He would hug you back roughly to show how much love he has for you. Basically he gives bear hugs.

Gaige:

She never really hugs you. She will always have her arm around your waist and such, but hugs aren't really a thing you two do.

Someone walks in on a heated moment:

Krieg:

You were just sitting on his lap. He just stared at you so smirk. Ask if he isn't gonna speak. All he did was shake his head, knowing he will say something weird. Just kiss his forehead. Hands wanted to unstrap his mask but sadly Gaige just had to storm in. She yelled Roland ordered you all to go work so all had to leave or will get scolding by Lilith for not listening to Roland.

Gaige:

Had her against the bed, taking off your shirt. She just watched with an amusing smirk. She unzipped her jacket so took her hands. Said she worked enough so you will do everything. But before you could continue, Mordecai entered because he was searching Bloodwing. So now all three just staring at each other. Finally Mordecai walked out the room backwards. You cover face with hands and ask why no one can just leave each other alone. Gaige chuckled and said to just continue. So both continued like nothing happened.

(S)He's cold so wants a hug for warmth:

Krieg:

Since he's always shirtless, he gets cold fast. You would have let him borrow your jacket but he's too tall and big for your jacket. So he just hugged you from behind and yelling how warm you are. You just chuckle and pat his arms which were hugging your waist.

Gaige:

She doesn't have sleeves so her arms get cold easily. You were just drinking your beer all casual, when suddenly her arms went in shirt so spit out drink. Ask what she's doing. She just laughed and said she's cold. So sighed and hug her. Both cuddled while watching some show on ECHO.

You fall asleep on them:

Krieg:

He and you just finished a big fight so both exhausted. Just jump on his back and went to sleep. Got awakon by him shouting how beautiful you are. Stare before sighing. Kiss his back of head and said thx. So lay head on his shoulder while he walked to Sanctuary.

Gaige:

She and you were both just sitting on a bench. You did head on her shoulder and ask why there's no fight. She shrugged a bit and both waited. So you accidently fell asleep making her smirk. She just took a marker out her pocket and drew something on your cheek. So when you woke up, just did day. Some people laughing so were confused. Finally took your ECHO to look what wrong is. Notice Gaige drew 'Gaige's Property' on your forehead so quickly ran behind Gaige, yelling you will kill her.

You fall:

Krieg:

He threw his Buzz Axe so quickly went backwards but tripped on some body so hit ground. Groan as Krieg yelled his pecs have pecs, which still confuses you till this day.