You slap his ass

Roland:

You and Roland were both fighting some Bullymongs. Your gun didn't shoot anymore so look. Cursed because you were out of ammo. Saw a Bullymong jump to you so step back but fell over own foot. Notice the Bullymong fall and blood running out it. You quickly did hand on chest to calm heart. Saw Roland did it so after the fight. Walked past him and slap his ass. Said thx before jumping in car. Saw he was shocked at what you just did.

Lilith:

You were bored. She was searching for something on the ground so her ass was in the air. You smirk and sneak up. Did hand back to slap her ass but she got up and had a gun to your head. She said to go on. You swallowed nervously and said your fine. Slided backwards before running off.

Brick:

He was having fun killing some bandits. You sighed and did ear comm out ear. Slap Brick's ass to get his attenion. He turned quickly and was suprised at what you did. You ask if he's done. Noticed his angry eyes so quickly ran. He chased yelling he can only do that to you.

Mordecai:

You woke up to his loud sniper. You glared. He reloaded his sniper so you slap his ass and said you were trying to sleep. He accidently dropped his gun out the tower. He yelled that was his best gun. You just said that's his punishment. Went back to sleep while he muttered stuff while searching his gun and rubbing his ass.