Dr. Zed ~Catch Up~

I try my best to make these for both genders! Sorry if this is bad, I'm bad at doing characters personalities so he will be a bit OCC.

Requested by: why_do_i_try_this

Okay but... How old is Dr. Zed?!

When you two hug:

He likes giving back hugs. You don't allow him to do it during surgery since he's then covered in blood. He always does it when your stitching Zer0 or Roland up to show them your his.

Someone walks in on a heated moment:

He held you and both having a big make out session. He pushed the stuff off the medical bed then put you on it. you smile and did his medical jacket (Is that what it's called?) and threw it somewhere. But looked when hearing a weird noise. Gaige and Axton both stood there, staring in confusion. You blush in embarrassment and did forehead against Zed's chest. He just told them to get out so they did. Zed rubbed your head saying this will be continued later.

He's cold so wants to hug for warmth:

It was freezing in Frystone! You rub arms before asking if he's also cold. He just nodded as he slammed the knife on the man's finger. You just stare before asking what he's doing. He said he's bored. You roll eyes. Suddenly the door slammed open by the wind so closed it. suddenly his arms were around you so yell he's covered in blood. He just did his head on your head and said your warm. You sighed and walked with him holding your waist. Took a blanket and both sat down on the medical bed. Blanket around you two. He had ordered some food so both just waiting now while cuddling for warmth.

You fall asleep on him:

It was a late night of working. Ellie came to visit Scooter but she got biten by a stupid skagg so Zed was helping her. Your eyelids kept shutting and opening while head bobbed. Felt Zed's hand on head before he pushed your head on his shoulder. He then continued to work on Ellie's arm. You just fell asleep. Soon Ellie left so he had to carry you to your shared bed. He kissed your nose before he left to go change.

You fall:

You were searching him. But didn't notice the gear box Scooter left the other day. Before you knew it, tripped over the metal box and hit the floor. Zed just tried not to laugh and helped you up. He kissed your top of head before saying to be more careful in this messy place. You said he needs to clean up. You took the box, a bit angry and left. Zed just chuckled and began cleaning the place.

Meeting one of his friends:

You knew everyone, since everyone gets hurt and comes to you and Zed for help. One day, Zed entered with a mustache. Ask why he's wearing such a mask. Zed suddenly came out the door and ask who your talking to. All you did was point at the man who looked like Zed and then at Zed. Zed also stared at the lookalike before saying 'Hey Ned.' You ask what's happening here. So got a whole explanation about who Ned is. You were surprised and said your just gonna go to Moxxi's. Zed said he's coming. Ned asked what about him. You and Zed look at each other before both shrugging and left, leaving Ned alone.

He has a nightmare:

He had this weird dream he was chopping you up. So you woke up to Zed holding you, and saying he's sorry. You raise eyebrow before saying it's midnight. So he explained his dream. You couldn't help but laugh. Said you would have killed him before he could even do to. He smiled at how brave you were acting. So both just hugged and cuddled before both falling back asleep since it's midnight.