They're cold so they want to hug for warmth

Roland:

It was snowing so he was shivering, but he refused to admit that he's cold. When you stared, he tried to stop shivering but failed. When you sat down on a sofa, he pulled you back off before sitting down and pulling you on his lap, holding you tightly to his chest, his face against your neck, enjoying your warmth. All you could do was chuckle before relaxing against his chest.

Lilith:

She was furious because the heaters broke, so it was freezing inside. She suddenly got an idea so she shouted your name. When you came to her, asking what wrong is, she just hugged you and said "You're so warm". So eventually ended up cuddling on the sofa, enjoying each other's warmth.

Brick:

He was waiting for the next person to step here and fight the Slab King, but nobody came so it was getting cold, having to wait. You sat at the edge of a platform, watching the people below also waiting for the next challenger. Brick just sat down behind you before hugging you from behind, mumbling you're so warm.

Mordecai:

He was sniping people from up on the tower the whole day so when he came home, he was still freezing. You just chuckled and opened arms, saying you stayed inside the whole day so are warm. He checked the door as if someone would enter, when he was sure nobody would, he was quick in your arms, enjoying your warmth and company. Both ended up cuddling on the bed. He fell asleep in your arms so you just played with his hair, unable to leave.