Troy Calypso ~Catch Up~

I finally finished playing Borderlands 3 so I can finally start adding two new characters: Troy and Tyreen! I will start with Troy since he's my favorite~ I will NOT add Ava because I hate that little brat. Requests are always welcome. Hopefully my writing and my English are now better. (English isn't my first langauge so sorry for any writing mistakes)

Like always, few scenarios will be left out.

When you two hug:

You love to just hug his waist randomly. It's not as if you can hug his neck, the fucker is way too tall for you to even be on eye-level with him. He likes to hug your shoulders from behind and do his chin on your head.

When you wake him up:

You always have to wake him up since he likes to sleep long. You will just shake him awake, saying his name. But one time he forgot he had a robot arm and he wanted to slap your arm to signal to go away but instead his robot arm slapped your cheek. He was saying sorry for a whole hour while you were angry holding an ice pack to your cheek.

When you sit on his lap:

He likes when you sit on his lap since he can hug you and make his stupid jokes that somehow always make you laugh.

When you get injured:

You both like to go out and kill some random people. And that sometimes includes some injuries. In the beginning Troy always just glanced and asked if your okay then continued shooting when you said yes. But once he got his Phaselock, he would kill everyone in sight out of anger then come to you to make sure your okay.

When you wear a piece of his clothing:

That coat. You love it. How big it is, how warm, how cozy. It's amazing! So whenever he does it off to go shower or just because it's too warm, you will steal it and put it on. The first time you did it Troy spent an hour searching for his jacket then when he saw you, he spent three minutes wondering if he should let you keep it and just buy another one since your fucking adorable in it or if he should take it back. He choose to take it back but said you can borrow it anytime you want.

He walks in on you naked:

The first time you forgot to lock the door and he just walked in. Both just stared at each other, trying to process what's happening. So he just threw his jacket on you and ran off, yelling he didn't see your beautiful body. He didn't know what else to do. You still tease him about it till this day. But now he just walks in and does whatever he came to do in the bathroom or bedroom then leaves.

He says a pick-up line:

"The word of the day is your legs. Let's go home and spread them."

You ask for a piggyback ride:

Who the fuck wouldn't want a piggyback ride from this tall dude?! He's so tall and it's so fun to just jump on his back when he isn't focusing. The first times you did it he always got annoyed because afterwards he would have back pain but now he just carries you around, making stupid jokes that are somehow funny.

When you ignore him:

He loves your attenion so when you ignore him, he will begin annoying you. He will even begin silly dancing infront of you, hoping to get your attenion. When you finally laugh at him, he will just join in your laughter then continue whatever he was gonna do.

He sees you punch someone:

He will be cheering while LIVE streaming the fight. After the fight, he will hug you then say he's so glad he got such a cool boyfriend/girlfriend.

When you take a picture of him:

He's used to it since he has many fans always taking pictures whenever he and his sis go outside. So when you do it, he will just strike a silly or sexy pose then excited ask how the picture turned out.

When you both wear matching shirts:

There is a lot Troy Calypso will do for you, but matching shirts are off the list. He refuses to wear such cringy shirts with those annoying quotes on them.

When he's sick:

He gets sick easily but he always refuses to admit that he's sick since he doesn't want to seem weak to you. But after you force him to lay in bed and rest, he will begin whining about how sick he is and acting as if he's dying. But when you ignore his whining, he will just begin poking your side, saying you shouldn't ignore sick people. So to shut him up you will just lay aside him and cuddle with him.

First kiss:

He never had a boyfriend/girlfriend before so he doesn't know how to kiss. He seen it in movies and video games but that doesn't mean he knows how to do it. So when you two were together already a month, you asked why he hasn't kissed you yet. He just stared, debating whether to say it or not then he admitted he has never kissed someone before. He was expecting you to laugh at him but you just gave a little chuckle then said you will teach him how to kiss then. He just mumbled that's embarrassing but then did it. So the first kiss was him kissing you, nervously holding your waist, wondering if he is doing it right. You will admit it wasn't the best kiss ever but eventually his kisses got better.

When you cry because of him:

When he got his Phaselock; he got angry faster so you were sometimes scared of him. But when he was screaming at his Echo, you just got so scared because he broke his Echo out of anger then angry ranted on about how stupid the bandits are since they can't kill the Vault Hunters. You couldn't help but tear up in fear. When he heard your little sniff, he turned then just stared. His angry eyes soften then he walked over. He could feel his heart break when you walked backwards. So he just stared, not moving then he said he's so sorry. He did his hands to you, unsure if he's allowed to touch you or not. When your shaky hands took his, he was fast to pull you forward then hug you, whispering he's so sorry for scaring you. So after calming down, both cuddled on the sofa as he ranted on about how he's sorry and he will not scare you anymore.

When he accidently hurts you:

He was trying to figure out how Phaselocks works. When he Phaselocked your laptop, you angry told him to drop it. He flinched, not knowing you were in the room. When he turned, the laptop flew to you and hit your head so angry yell various of curses while holding your head. He cursed then quickly ran over. His hands hovered over your head, worrying if he's allowed to touch you or not. Then he just rubbed the bruise on your head, saying he didn't mean to do it. When you calmed down, you said it's okay.