When you both build a blanket fort

Roland:

He was exhausted but you wanted a blanket fort so he helped you build it. he layed down aside you, his head on your lap. You smile as he fell asleep. You took the guns off him before doing a pillow under his head. You lay aside him and took his waist. Went to sleep, holding him thightly.

Lilith:

She and you were bored. Mordecai got off the sofa and left. You look at her and ask if she wants a blanket fort. She nodded so both maked it. you got annoyed everything it crashed down so she did it alone. You got under it and said it's cool. She chuckled and said your a kid. She sat down aside you. Both just did whatever you two do.

Brick:

You enter house after killing some Spiderants. You threw the bloody jacket away before seeing a whole, giant blanket fort. You stare before entering. Saw Brick on the ground, holding a mini doll of him. Stare before asking what the hell he did here. He smiled and said Tiny Tina came by. He handed the doll so took it. brick said Tina maked the doll for him. You said it's cute. He said she also maked you. He handed a doll that looked like you. You laugh and said Tiny Tina's creative. Both talked about stuff. Brick tried not to stand otherwise the blanket fort will break.

Mordecai:

He came back from sniping some bandits. He noticed you throwing every pillow and blanket in the house in one spot. He asked what your doing. You said making a blanket fort. Threw one blanket to him and told him to help so both began making. He yelled, angry when it fell making you laugh. You did it all alone before telling him to get in. You both got underneath the fort and talked about guns. You said snipers are good but your SMG is better. So both argued but then it ended when the blanket fort fell making you both laughing.