They find out you cut yourself

Roland:

He entered and saw you getting dressed. That's when he saw your cuts. He didn't care that you were half naked, he just stormed over. You flinch and ask what wrong is. He took your arms and asked why you did this. Your eyes just filled with tears of mixed emotions. Roland hugged you and said he is always here for you. You just hug back and cry in his arms.

Lilith:

She entered the bathroom and saw your scars. She panicked so quickly said their old. She yelled that doesn't change anything. So both argued but then it ended in you crying so she hugged you. Both then cuddled.

Brick:

You cut yourself one time and freaked out at how much blood came. You told Brick about it and he just said he will murder whoever hurt you. You just smile at how protective he is. So he bandaged it and said to tell him if you have a problem. Nodded. Sadly Gaige's robot entered ruining the moment as Gaige ran in screaming.

Mordecai:

He has good eyes so he saw it the moment your sleeve lifted a tiny bit. He pulled you out the room and asked about it. so both talked. Then it became awkward. But luckily Tina entered and dragged you to the room again so you two can play a game.

Handsome Jack:

You have ignored him trying to have sex with you so he got mad. One day he just slammed you on his desk and kissed you. But when your pants came off, he saw cuts. He just stared at them. You cut on thighs so he won't notice them on arms. Suddenly he began kissing them so ask what he's doing. He said kissing it better. So didn't have sex but just cuddled. He said he will buy whatever you want. You just chuckle and hug him.