When their feeling lonely

Do I need to add anyone else? I wrote this fast so you all know I'm not death. I'm just too busy replaying many games like: Borderlands, Far Cry4, Bioshock, The Arcana, Etc...

Roland:

He doesn't show it, he will just read some books to keep him busy or start making more plans. When you come back, you noticed Roland is around you more or he would give you more kisses. It's his way of saying he missed you.

Lilith:

She will just hang out with Brick and Mordecai more. She doesn't like showing that she feels lonely if your not there so she will annoy anyone who goes near her. She thinks showing she feels lonely makes her weak but the others know when she is lonely so they let her be.

Brick:

He hates been alone so you can go nowhere without him. He is always by your side, even if your just trying to go to the toilet, he will be acting as your bodyguard which is awkward.

Mordecai:

He will sneak to a far spot from where you are and spy on you. When you found it out, just slapped his back head, yelling that's just creepy. His excuse was he's trying to protect you. In honest he was feeling lonely and needed to see his lover.

Handsome Jack:

He will keep sending pick up lines or he will sent pictures of himself. When you ask why he does it, he says so you will think about him. When you come back will be stuck with him by your side the whole day, hugging and kissing you every five minutes.

Dr. Zed:

He will be texting you after every patient just so he knows your save. When you come back, he will hug you but you will cringe and yell he's covered in blood. Of course he doesn't care.

Axton:

He will look at pictures of you two to make him feel as if your aside him. He has A LOT of pictures. Atleast five books full with pictures. When you come home he would show the pictures, telling you the stories and how he remembers those moments.

Maya:

She will train her Siren powers more to keep herself busy. When you come back she will drag you everywhere she goes so you two can hang out.

Salvador:

He will call you every hour. When you ask if he misses you, he will begin yelling and stuttering out random words before he breaks his ECHO unit by accident.

Zer0:

He is a patient person so he will just wait. But on the inside he is dying to see you. When you come back, will be tackled on the ground with him yelling to never leave again.

Krieg:

He will act as himself but on the inside he would be wanting to see you again and such. When yo come back, he will pick you up and yell he wants a cat. All you could do was try not to laugh

Gaige:

She will begin adding more stuff to Deathtrap to keep herself busy. When you come back, Deathtrap would have so much stuff stuck in him. He even had Gaige's ECHO in him because Gaige was too busy thinking about you she didn't notice what she was sticking on him.

Rhys:

His friends were both sick while you were working somewhere else at the moment. So every break he got, he would run to your place and annoy you. When you tell him your trying to work, he will just sit aside you like a dog and wait patiently. Eventually he will begin tugging on your sleeve, trying to get attenion. When you finally do, he will just kiss you and then leave.