You turn him on by accident

You can request stuff, so don't be shy and ask away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roland:

You were searching for something. Leaned down and notice it's under the counter. Sit on knees and try reaching. Couldn't so sit up straight. Turn to ask Roland to help but his cheeks were red. He quickly left while covering his crotch. You were confused but then remembered your ass was the whole time in air. Cover face in embarrassment.

Lilith:

You were changing clothes. Lilith entered and stopped. You cover your private part and told her to knock. She just smirked and kissed you. She said she can't leave because now she's horny. Your cheeks began heating up. So both got into a make-out session while undressing her.

Brick:

You were bored so killed some people. You notice Brick staring so ask what wrong is. He said you look sexy when fighting. You raise eyebrow before noticing he has a boner. You choughed uncomftorablly. Said he needs to fix "that". He noticed and left to go search a bathroom.

Mordecai:

You stretched before hearing Mordecai say not to do that. Raise eyebrow at him. You wore a crop top so when you stretch arms up, your chest shows. You quickly did arms down and said you will go change. You pull your short shorts a bit down before leaving. Then pop head back in and said he might want to go fix that or someone will tease him. He looked down before covering his erection. Now both akward so you left again.