When you fall asleep against them

Roland:

Whenever he is working late in the night, you will try to stay awake to keep him company, but it usually ends up with you falling asleep against him. He will move you a bit so he can still use his arms to work, but he will also make sure you're lying comfortably against him. When he's done working, he will pick you up before carrying you to the bed.

Lilith:

Whenever you come back from a very stressful, tiring mission, she will let you cuddle her while you two lay on the bed. When you fall asleep, holding her, she will just chuckle before stroking your hair in a soothing manner. If she has to leave, she will try her best to carefully pull your arms off her before sneaking out the room, hoping she doesn't wake you up.

Brick:

He was being the Slab King again. He stood aside you, waiting for the challenger to make it up to him, but while waiting, you fell asleep against him so he just held his arm around your waist, holding you up. When the challenger succeeded in managed to make it to him, Brick carefully laid you down before leaving to go defeat the challenger.

Mordecai:

When you two cuddle, you both tend to fall asleep immediately due how tiring your lives are. If you fall asleep first, he will check if Bloodwing has everything before resting his head against yours and going to sleep as well.