What you love/hate about him

Roland:

You love how good of a leader he is.

You hate how long he works. He never comes to bed, only if you drag him to the bed and lay on him so he can't move away.

Lilith: (Salvador and Lilith are my least favorite characters...)

You love how good of a fighter she is.

You hate whenever she acts like a bitch...

Brick:

You love his excitement for everything. He's always motivated which makes you motivated.

You hate whenever he just jumps into a fight and begins shooting like crazy with no plan in mind or aware of his own safety.

Mordecai:

You love his love for Bloodwing. For some reason, you find it the sweetest thing ever how Mordecai will do anything for Bloodwing.

You hate how much he drinks. You also drink, but theirs a limit and he keeps crossing it. His excuse is always he shoots better drunk.

Handsome Jack:

You won't admit it but love the nicknames like cupcake, love, sweetheart and such.

You hate how he thinks his plans are good but their actually terrible and gonna get him killed.

Dr Zed:

You love his stupid humor.

You hate how he gets blood everywhere whenever he chops corpses up.

Axton:

You love whenever he protects you because it shows how much he cares for you.

You hate whenever he tries to act tough so he will go in battle first, acting cool but failing and coming back with injuries. You would be stuck having to push syringes into him before giving him the plan.

Maya:

You love watching her practice for some reason. You find her sexy whenever she practices.

You hate how overprotective she is about her stupid hair dye. Your not allowed to touch it or she will break your hand.

Salvador:

I got nothing... I'm not a fan of Salvador so i don't know any of his likings or personality.

Zer0:

You love how his mask can display emojis.

You hate when he talks in haiku every chance he gets!

Krieg:

You love whenever he yells about stuff. Find it hilarious. Also sweet whenever he tries to tell you your cute but ends up yelling about kittens.

You hate it whenever he yells about stuff. It gives you headaches and always have to question what to fuck he's trying to say.

Gaige:

You love how handy she is. It comes in handy a lot. Also love her care for Deathtrap, she treats it like it's her pet and not just a robot.

Hate when she gets too excited and does stupid things which mostly ends in her dying and you having to wait at a New-U Station.

Rhys:

You love his socks. It's impossible to hate those cool, fuzzy socks. You both have atleast two shelves full of just weird socks.

You hate how many posters he has of Handsome Jack. One room in the house is just FULL with merchandise and posters of Handsome Jack.

Timothy:

You love how cute he is in his own way.

You hate how he can't look himself in the mirror because he keeps getting terrible flashbacks to dark times whenever he does. Or how insecure he is.

Moxxi:

You love her real accent and look without make-up. (Her look in the Presequel)

You hate whenever she flirts with men for tips. You know it's for work but it still makes you angry. She would just chuckle and give you a kiss to calm you.