When you draw on them

I got this idea while drawing on my friend's hand.

Roland:

You wanted his attenion but he was too focused on planning something like always. So you took his arm and began writing but still didn't work. So just gave up and walk away. When he finally finished his planning, he went to go eat but he noticed his arm. He was confused to why there are angry faces on his arm but then he figured it out when seeing your frown on your face. So both ate food together as he apologized few times for not paying attenion to you.

Lilith:

When your both waiting for a new mission, you would just randomly begin drawing on her. At first she yelled at you for it but now she doesn't care and would even give you random figures to draw on her arm.

Brick:

He loves to hug you from behind and hold you for long. So to keep yourself busy, you would draw on his arms. He would just stare at you as if your the most beautiful person ever. He likes the feeling of the pen going over his arm so he hugs you more just to feel it again.

Mordecai:

You both got drunk and he passed out first, so of course you were gonna draw all over his face. He's stupid for thinking you wouldn't draw all over him. So when he woke up and went to the mirror, he just found his face full with weird drawings and many dick drawings. He chuckled when he saw the Still Love You at his neck. He erased everything except the neck words.

Handsome Jack:

You draw on hand whenever your bored. Since your always sitting on his lap whenever he works, it's easy to take a pen off the desk and take his hand. You once wrote I Love You on his wrist and he got it tattooed because he found the way you wrote it beautiful and it means a lot to him.

Dr Zed:

He will try his best to stay still while your drawing but because he's trying to hard he becomes nervous and shakes like crazy. You would just laugh it off and hold his hand still. When your finished, he will put something over it so while he's chopping someone up, the drawing won't get blood on it.

Axton:

You knew he doubts himself so whenever he falls asleep while your driving or planning a mission, would write stuff on his arms like I Love You or Keep Up The Good Work. He loves the little messages you write, he sometimes even fakes to be asleep just to get a sweet little message.

Maya:

You did it one time but stopped quickly when she hit you and yelled not to do such an annoying thing. So you don't do it or else will get punched again.

Salvador:

He wouldn't get off you because he wante to cuddle. But you were bored so just took a nearby pen and began drawing on his shoulders. As time passed, you finished drawing on all his limbs. Both were now being weird. When Axton entered to see Salvador covered with drawings and you drawing on his stomach, he just walked right back out.

Zer0:

You always try to do it but of course he doesn't have any skin showing so can't draw on him. So you never got the chance to draw on him. When you asked, he just gave unimpressed eyes and asked why he would want ink on his skin. All you could do was roll eyes and walk away to go draw on someone else.

Krieg:

He will glady let you draw on his hand and then show it off to the others. When you say he can erase it, he will just shake his head and say he must cherish it. He will keep his hand away from everything to make sure the drawing stays on.

Gaige:

She will let you draw on him, only if she can draw on you, too. You don't care and let her. So you would be drawing on her arm while she draws on your other arm.

Rhys:

He doesn't care, as long as it's not something cringy. So of course you wrote all over his arm I Love You which maked him blush and run to the bathroom to wash it off. Of course Vaughn has good timing and entered to see it and maked fun of him for many hours. After that, Rhys didn't allow you to draw on him again.

Timothy:

He will just let you do what you want. He will let you do whatever you want to do if it makes you happy. If you want to draw on his arm, he will gladly roll his sleeve up and do his arm to you. Of course he will cover it so the others can't tease him about it.

Moxxi:

She takes care of her skin a lot for her job so she hates it when you draw on her. So you don't do it. Everytime you drew on her, she would rush away to the bathroom and erase it before putting some kind of skin care on it. All you could do is roll eyes.