Zane Flynt ~Catch Up~

I love Zane so much! I played as him the first time I played Borderlands 3. I'm sick so I can't really focus so sorry if he is out of character or any writing mistakes.

I will NOT add Ava. I'm still thinking whether I will add Moze and Amara since I didn't like them that much and I'm not in the mood to write for characters who I don't even like. Requests always open.

When you two hug:

He likes to randomly run up to you, pick you up, hugging you tightly then put you down and run away to whatever he was gonna do. He likes to give you hugs when you don't expect it because he likes your shocked yells you let out. When he's drunk, he will be hugging your body the whole time, saying your so sexy and he wants to fuck you.

When you sit on his lap:

He will excitedly hug your waist, ranting about whatever he wants to talk about that moment. When he's drunk, he will pull you on his lap and begin kissing your neck, saying he loves you so much.

When you wear a piece of his clothing:

You always wear his jacket and gloves. Of course it annoys him since he also likes that jacket and he will get cold without it. But when he sees how cute you look in the jacket, he just shrugs it off and goes to a bar to get drunk.

He walks in on you naked:

Your shirt got torn so you stole Zane jacket then hid behind a house to change. But of course Zane wanted to know where you went. He went to the house where you were changing behind then smirked when seeing you and hide behind the wall, staring at you. After he enjoyed the show of you changing, he walked up as if he was never spying and asked if your ready to continue this mission.

He says a pick-up line:

"I'm surprised you're not bright orange because that body is legendary!" (That's an actual quote from the game, I just liked it so much I had to add it)

You ask for a piggyback ride:

You asked but he refused so when you began teasing him about him being too old to carry you anyway, he immediatly told you to get on. He carried you everywhere the whole day.

When you ignore him:

He will begin waving his hands infront of you, asking if he did something wrong. Then he will begin silly and drunk dancing with his clone, hoping you will look and laugh and pay attenion. When that fails, he will give up and just sit aside you, his head on your shoulder, waiting till you pay attenion to him when you want to.

He sees you punch someone:

He will just be by the side, cheering while trying not to fall since he already a lot. When you finish beating the person, just took him home, saying he should stop drinking so much. But he was ignoring you, drunkly swinging his fists around, ranting on about how cool you looked while punching that person.

When you take a picture of him:

Most of the times he's drunk so he doesn't even realize it. When he does, he will try to pose but end up just doing weird things because he's too drunk to focus. When he's sober, he likes to look at the pictures you took and laugh at himself.

When you both wear matching shirts:

It was his idea. You were expecting a silly figure on the shirt but nope, it was just matching shirts with no silly figures. When you asked him where the silly print is, he said he didn't want to embarrass you too much. You just chuckled then pulled the shirt on. He LOVED the matching shirts, so much that he bought ten more matching shirts. He likes to walk around in a smug way that said "That's right, we have matching shirts because we are together".

When he's sick:

He won't care and continue his daily life. When you tell him he needs rest, he will just ignore you and continue his daily life. Whenever you tried to tell him to rest or take medicine, he just ignored you, so you choose to let him do what he thinks is best for his own body. Of course he drinks a lot more when sick, thinking the beer will make him feel better and distract him from whatever sickness he has at the time.

First kiss:

Whenever he gets drunk, he finds almost everything attractive so when your near him, he will begin having a make out session with you. Of course you didn't know this at first. So while you both were drinking, he suddenly began ranting on about how attractive you are and how you two should get a room. You just listened to his weird compliments, not thinking too much of them but then got shocked when he suddenly kissed you. It wasn't the first kiss you thought you would have with him because their teeth knocked together, which hurt and your forehead hit his. So didn't think much about the kiss and more about the pain you now had in your mouth and forehead. The next morning, he apologized but said he does not regret it.

When he accidently hurts you:

He and you were in a fight. He wanted to shoot something to his left but by swinging his arm to the side to shoot an enemy but his hand hit your face, which hurt a lot and will probably leave a bruise. He would have asked if your okay but both had to focus on the fight. After the fight, he was fast to kiss you all over your face, leaving no spot not kissed. He kept apologizing for hitting your face with his gun. When you said it's fine, he gave you a pout, still feeling bad. So the whole mission was him standing far away so he won't accidently hit you while yelling he is sorry for hitting you.