Saying I love you for the first time

Please request stuff because I'm out of ideas. One of the reasons why I haven't updated in a while, also because I found a shit ton of animes and games to watch and play.

I'm sick so sorry if some of these are weird, my mind isn't really doing what I want it to. If that makes sense... These were way harder to make then I thought they would be.

Requested by: YEET1

Roland:

He doesn't see the need in saying it since their just words and nothing else. So when you said you love him and he didn't reply, you angry hit his head and yelled a normal person says it back. He just explained it's a weird thing to say. When you gave him unimpressed eyes, he mumbled he also loves you so you happy hug him.

Lilith:
You got badly injured so she was panicking while dragging you to the car, which was miles away. It's rare to see her panicking. She was ranting on about stuff, mostly angry at the enemies. You just chuckled at her and said your not gonna die. She angry blurted out "You better not because I love you". So both just stare at each other before she embarrassed looked away and dragged you, mumbling stuff under her breath now.

Brick:

It was one of the few things he first told you. He was yelling stuff at you as you were hiding behind a vending machine, wondering why this giant bandit is yelling at you. When he suddenly yelled he loves you, you just blinked then smiled, realizing he won't hurt you. So you happy went to him and said let's be friends. He was fast to nod many times then follow you around.

Mordecai:

When your annoying him, he will become angry so you will say you love him. So he will just sigh and mumble he also loves you. He will few times say it when he's really drunk.

Handsome Jack:

He said I like you when you both met because you punched him and he for some messed up reason liked that. But when he first said I love you was after he had a breakdown in his office and needed your comfort.

Dr Zed:

He said it for the first time when he was too busy with everything so he couldn't give you attenion. Which maked you grumpy. So later at night, while you were ignoring him and trying to sleep, he was bothering you, saying he didn't mean to ignore you. When you finally turned to him, he grinned and poked your nose, saying he loves you. You couldn't help but chuckle and say it back.

Axton:

He had a nightmare so he was just sitting on his bed, waiting for you to come back from your mission so he knows your okay. When you finally came back, where fast in a big hug as he said he missed you. You just chuckle and ask if he's okay. He nod, saying he just loves you. You were confused at his strange attitude but then smiled and said you also love him. He smiled then gave you a small kiss before he layed back in bed, watching you change in comfortable clothes then flop aside him.

Maya:

She was being badass. You were just staring at her with a dorky smile. When Maya noticed, she asked what wrong is. You just shake head and said she is so cool. She rolled her eyes and said not to say such weird stuff. You pout then ask why not. She shrugged so you pout and said you can say such stuff because you love her. She just awkward looked away, muttering she loves you too. So you happy hug her so she groaned but let you hug her.

Zer0:

You were sad for some unknown reason. So while sitting in the sofa, watching random stuff on your ECHO, Zer0 flopped down aside you. When you looked at him, he gave you a question mark but you just went back to your ECHO. Everytime you glanced at him, a new emoji would be displayed on his helmet. At one point, they turned silly which maked you snicker. When you were laughing loudly, he displayed a heart <3. You just grin and kissed the side of his helmet, saying you love him so much. He just displayed /// to signal he's blushing and said he loves you too.

Gaige:

She was tired but wanted Deathtrap to be upgraded the best she can. You were annoying her since you were bored. Eventually she angry turned and yelled, "Listen, I love you but please shut up for one second!" You just stared in shock then glare and said fine and stormed off. She cursed and quickly chased, apologizing and saying she is tired and didn't mean to tell you to shut it. You just mumble it's fine then kiss her before whispering you also love her. She was confused then embarrassed when realizing she said she loves you.

Krieg:

When you first met, he was yelling stuff at you as you were hiding behind the vending machine, reloading your Shotgun so you can shoot him in his face. But you froze when he screamed he loves you. So you awkward look at him, just staring as he stared back with hopeful eyes. You could tell by those eyes, he wasn't planning on hurting you anytime soon so chuckle then went to him, saying let's be friends. He was fast to nod then silently follow you around while you did your missions.

Rhys:

He was confessing it. He was nervously saying stuff, cursing now and then when he thought he might have said something wrong. So eventually he just yelled he loves you. You were just staring with eyes that said "wtf is going on" then chuckled and said you also love him.

Timothy:

When he confessed, he stuttered the words out. You just laughed so he thought you rejected him. He was about to walk off so you had to quickly yell you also love him. He was fast to give a dorky grin and say he's so happy you said that.

Moxxi:

When you both met. You were searching Dr Zed when she came stumbling, totally drunk. She just pointed at you and said your handsome/beautiful and she loves you then she kissed you. Luckily Dr Zed came and helped get her off and explained who she is.

Scooter:

Scooter had injured his hand so he couldn't fix the car so you did it for him. He was just staring at you with dreamy eyes. He wore a goofy smile as he said "This is why I love you". You just chuckled at him then continued working.