When you get injured

Roland:

He and you were just shooting everyone but suddenly got shot in arm. Cursed and couldn't shoot so he said to go hide. He shot everyone while making sure your not death. He handed you a syringe so stabbed it in your arm to get some health back. Thanked him and both ran around to kill more people.

Lilith:

She and you were both running. Killed everyone but apparently one dude still was alive enough to stab you in the leg. You screamed and fell. She cursed before killing the dude. She kneeled and said your so careless. She handed a bottle of pills so took it.

Brick:

He and you were both in the arena. Zer0 and Maya both killing everyone in it. but Maya accidently shot you so cursed. Held chest in pain. Brick was surprised. So he jumped down and joined. Maya kept screaming it was an accident. So soon Brick forgave her. You just rolled eyes and accepted Zer0's hand which held a syringe.

Mordecai:

Were both sniping. Suddenly some sniper Hyperion dude shot your arm so gun fell. Felt Mordecai push you down behind the box so you won't get shot more and die. You glare. He said to go find a medicine syringe. You crawled around, searching for one. So soon found one and stole Mordecai's gun off his back. Shot everyone in anger.