When they accidently hurt you

Requested by: The-AuthorElf

Roland:

He never accidently hurt you nor on purpose. He is too too smart to accidently hurt you and he is always careful around you.

Lilith:

She slaps your arm or chest a lot to get your attenion. Or she will dig her nails in your arm when she angry. When she realizes she is doing it, she will give a quick sorry then leave.

Brick:

He once hugged you so hard he broke your arm. So he did everything for you till it healed. Afterwards he didn't hug you for months. He kept apologizing for it but you just shook it off, saying you were expecting it with his strong strenght.

Mordecai:

He and Bloodwing were playing but Bloodwing suddenly flapped his/her wings which shocked Mordecai. So Mordecai just slapped his hands around, which resulted in you getting slapped. Mordecai just flinched then asked why your standing so close. All you did was yell he hit you so he stroked your hair, saying he didn't mean it. Then he did his beer to you with a smirk and asked if you want his beer as a sorry. You just chuckle and said sure.

Handsome Jack:

He gets angry a lot and he has a habit of killing people or throwing stuff when angry. So sometimes stuff flies around the room. Now and then a small object would hit you. Jack would be fast to take your face and say he's so sorry and then kiss the bruise. The worst thing he did so far to hurt you badly was when he got a night terror and began choking you.

Dr Zed:

You were walking to his shop when Zed accidently hit your back since he was too focused on his ECHO, so you fell. You let out various of curses and held knees. He cursed then quickly crouched down, rubbing your knees and asking if your okay. When you nod, he rolled his eyes and said your crying. You just pout at him so he picked you up then threw you on the medical bed before he took your knees and began checking them to make sure nothing too bad.

Axton:

He was panicking a bit at how many enemies there are so he threw his turret in, without looking where he threw it. He cursed when hearing you yell his name in pain. Why did you yell? Because he threw his turret right against your head. He nervous laughed and yelled he's sorry. Then he conitued shooting. So after the fight was done, he was kissing your side of head and hugging you, saying he didn't mean to hurt you. You just chuckled it off and said your okay.

Maya:

You have a habit of forgetting that her Phaselock bubble has a burst. So you get hit by the burst a lot. At first, Maya would panick and rush over, asking if your okay while killing off any enemy who came too close. Now she just yells to stay away from the bubble and then continue killing. She will come to you after the mission to ask if your okay.

Zer0:

He was trying to get his helmet off but failed. So you choose to help. But he stubbornly slapped your hands and said he can do it. And he did! His helmet was fast off only to hit you in your face so curse and held face in pain. Zer0 just stared before he mumbled "shit". He quickly did his hands on your jaw, asking if you need Dr Zed. You just shake head so he kissed your forehead then nose then lips. He smiled and said sorry. You just chuckled it off and said it's okay.

Gaige:

She was trying to fix up Deathtrap after a harsh mission. She cursed since it wasn't working so she angry threw her screwdriver. Which hit your head so let out a yell in pain. She was fast to freeze then nervous look up. She just awkward smiled and said she didn't see you. When you took out your gun in anger, she was fast to run away and scream she really didn't mean it.

Rhys:

He was just sliding across the floor with his soft weird socks. But he cursed when you entered suddenly so he hit you which resulted in you both falling. You held back of head in pain so Rhys cursed and began rubbing it, panicking and saying he's so sorry and not to panick. All you did was laugh and say he's the one panicking. So when he calmed down, he said sorry once again before he left to go take his socks off.

Timothy:

He could never hurt you! He is way to sweet and nice to do such a thing to you.

Moxxi:

It wasn't really her fault. One drunk man hit her so she fell into you making you hit the edge of the table. So held hip in pain with a groan. Moxxi cursed softly then quickly asked if your okay so nod. Then she angry turned to the drunk man and scolded him before kicking him out. Then she went behind you, hugging you while one of her hands was rubbing your hip. She just smiled and said you can take a day off if you want. You just chuckled and said it doesn't hurt that much then went back to work.

Scooter:

He is clumsy now and then so sometimes he will accidently hurt you. He will be fast to panick and say sorry while nervously rubbing the spot where he hurt you.