Vault Hunters 2 ~Catch Up~ (Axton, Maya, Salvador, Zer0) Part 1

Daaamn! That took long! Sorry if Salvador's are short and bad but it is because if I had to choose he's my least favorite character. Zer0 won't talk much since he speaks in Haiku and I'm bad at those. I left Krige and Gaige for another time or else this would have taken extra longer to make.

Also, this is requested by: whydoitrythis and her/his sister!

When you two hug:

Axton:

He just gives you random hugs which sometimes annoyes you because he does it during fights too. You would just be shooting a GUN loader and he would hug you from behind, waiting till your done.

Maya:

She doesn't give them a lot. You would have to give them first before she does. If she does it by herself, you know she's sad or angry and needs a hug to calm down.

Salvador:

He doesn't give them because it shows height difference. When you hug him, he gives one back really quick and then tells you to let go. It always makes you laugh.

Zer0:

He just gives hugs whenever he needs one or you need one. His arms are strong so can never go and would have to wait, basically he gives looong hugs.

Someone walks in on a heated moment:

Axton:

His hand was in your pants, both kissing. You did arms around his neck to pull him a bit closer. Opened eyes and just saw the door open so push Axton off. Maya yelled not to fuck when others are home. You just blush while she and Axton began arguing.

Maya:

You kissed her nipple before saying she's beautiful. A smirk came to your face when seeing her cheeks go a tiny bit red. but suddenly door slammed open so quickly cover you and Maya with a blanket. Luckily Lilith didn't see because she just took her gun Maya borrowed back and left. You and Maya blushing in embarrassment. You just continue sucking her breasts making Maya even more embarrassed.

Salvador:

Your hands were trying to do his pants off but he was kissing so it was a bit hard to do. he got impatient and did them off himself. You just did your shirt off. Both wanted to kiss again but sadly Moxxi entered. She stopped when seeing the scene. She then smiled and said to use protection. And then she left, leaving you and Salvador embarrassed. He said that totally ruined the mood so you nod.

Zer0:

You found your book boring so threw it to the desk. Zer0 was aside you, also bored. You smirk and strandle his hips by sitting on his lap. Ask if he wants to do something. He seemed to get what you mean because he nodded. But before you could even take off his damn helmet the door flew open. You glare at Mordecai who chased Bloodwing around the room, yelling for her to get back here. You ask why you can never fuck with Zer0 in peace. All Zer0 did was hug you to comfort you.

(S)He's cold so wants to hug for warmth:

Axton:

He and you were both at The Fridge. It was soooo cold. Your hands kept shaking as you shot every enemie that came your way. But suddenly Axton gave his random hug. You would have pushed him away but his hug was so warm. So both just hugged for a while to get warm before continuing.

Maya:

She just came back from The Fridge. Since one of her arms doesn't have any sleeve holding the cold back, she was freezing. She entered and hugged you. You ask if she's sad but she said cold. So hug her back while walking to the bed. Both layed down. You did the blanket around her before both falling asleep in each others arms.