Meeting one of their friends

Roland:

You both were just sitting in the sofa. There wasn't anything to do today. A knock came so Roland took his pistol. He went to the door and opened. You saw a girl with red hair. She and Roland talked. The girl looked at you and asked who you are. Roland quickly said 'Y/N my best friend Lilith, Lilith my lover Y/N'. you both shook hands. All talked and you got along fine with Lilith. At first were a bit jealous of how she and Roland got along fine.

Lilith:

You were running from some bullymongs. You were hit on leg so had trouble running. Suddenly heard two loud gun shots. Soon a man came. He looked you up and down before asking.

'You're Y/N, right? Lilith's lover. I'm Mordecai.'

You both shook hands. You nodded before both going to Sanctuary so you can get your leg bandaged. Lilith then introduced Mordecai and Brick. You met Roland before because Roland saved you once.

Brick:

You were walking aside Brick. He was excited because he's gonna introduce you to his firend, Mordecai. The name sounded familair. So when you saw Mordecai, you punched him. Brick yelled asking why. You said Mordecai once shot you in your leg. Mordecai rubbed his jaw while saying it was a accident and he thought i was someone else. So at first you and Mordecai kept insulting each other but then got along fine.

Mordecai:

It wasn't planned. You were out hunting with Mordecai. You turned and aimed gun at some dude. He wore a mask and had a weird black assassine suit on. Before you could pull the trigger, Mordecai quickly took your gun. He said not to kill Zer0. You raise eyebrow. So Mordecai explained who Zer0 is. You did hand out saying your name. Zer0 took it and said some stuff in haiku. Mordecai whispered into your ear Zer0 doesn't speak much. So you and Zer0 became friends which maked Mordecai a bit jealous because you two would forget he's there.