~one~

the picture above is of Anastasia Everett ^
———————————————————————————————————

Davina pulls her car into the driveway of the house where Elijah and Klaus were currently residing. She looks excited to finally be out of Mystic Falls.

"Well, here we are, love," Klaus announces as he gets out of the car. "Welcome to the town that was once my family's—New Orleans." Davina follows Klaus while looking around curiously.

"If this was once your town, then why are you living here?"

"Complications," he sighs. "That being one of Marcel Gerard."

Davina furrows her eyebrows. "Who's that? His name sounds familiar."

"My prodigy," Klaus replies solemnly. "I found him a couple hundred years ago and practically raised him as my own. Turned him, too."

"And, what, did he take over the town when you left?"

"Precisely. He calls himself the king of the Quarter," Klaus snorts. "But to be honest, what power does he really have? I could kill any of his men with just one bite."

"Alright," Davina nods slowly. She looks at the trunk of her car and frowns. "Could I get some help with moving the coffin out of the trunk?"

"I'm sure Elijah will be happy to assist you. He's inside with the little wolf-"

"Wait," Davina interrupts with a smirk. "Little wolf? Is she the one who you happened to knock up?"

Klaus scowls at Davina before reluctantly nodding. "Long story, I'm sure Elijah can explain it all to you. If you'll excuse me, I have to have a word with the supposed 'king' of this city." With that, Klaus speeds away.

"O-kay..." Davina hesitatingly walks up to the front door of the house and knocks. Eventually, someone comes over to open it. "Hey, I...oh. You're Hayley."

"And you...you helped kill one of my hybrid friends," Hayley retorts, sounding a little pissed off. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Elijah then comes over to see what's going on and raises his eyebrows when he sees Davina. "Davina? What in the world are you doing here?"

Davina rolls her eyes at the repeated question before smiling. "I decided to get out of Mystic Falls for...ever, I guess. Um, Klaus brought me here before going off to deal with something, so..."

"Of course," Elijah nods. "Well, you're welcome to stay here, if you'd like. It seems as though the two of you know each other?"

"Ah, yeah, I kind of helped murder her friend," Davina mumbles. "I'm sorry, I was trying to help someone, but it was a mistake."

Hayley narrows her eyes at her before sighing. "Whatever. I'm sure you've heard about me having a miracle baby?"

Davina stares at her, feeling a bit awkward, before nodding. "Uh, yeah. I'm sure it'll be interesting for your baby to have Klaus as a father..."

"Yep. I'm just the luckiest person in the world to end up pregnant after having a one-night stand with a psychotic maniac," Hayley deadpans.

"Ahem," Elijah clears his throat. "Now that you two are acquainted, Davina, would you like to come in?"

"Sure...I have a casket in my trunk that's currently holding your older sister, by the way. I was wondering if you could keep it safely tucked away in here."

Elijah stares at her in amusement before nodding. "Alright."

"Guess this is to be expected," Hayley grumbles. "I need some tea." She stalks back inside and Davina follows her.