~fifty~

Davina approaches Freya with a curious look on her face. "What are you doing? I thought you said you put the prophecy to rest when, uh, Elijah killed Marcel."

"I didn't sleep last night. I just had this feeling of dread. I don't know if it's my own guilt or maybe, it's my intuition telling me something's coming," she explains.

"So...this is what, your early warning system?"

"This map is spelled to trace Niklaus' enemies. Let's just hope I'm being paranoid," Freya sighs. She murmurs a spell, causing droplets of blood to all gravitate towards New Orleans.

"Well, it seems you were right it be paranoid, as there is, in fact, a horde of killers out to get you," Davina remarks with a frown.

———————————————————————————————————

Davina re-enters the room where Freya is and sees that there was a vampire carrying a poisoned ring. She immediately thrusts out her hand and twists it, causing her neck to snap.

Freya, however, gasps due to the poison and falls to the floor. Davina rushes over and examines her neck, which had a scratch on it.

"She poisoned you already, didn't she," Davina sighs. Another vampire appears at the doorway but suddenly falls dead when Hayley pulls out his heart.

"Well, that was annoying," she remarks and looks over. "What happened?"

"Freya got poisoned," Davina explains hastily.

"This is the prophecy Lucien said would come true," Freya groans.

"No, there's got to be a way out of this," Hayley states and bites her wrist to feed Freya. "Here, drink. It won't cure you, but it'll help you."

"Isn't Lucien supposed to have a cure at his penthouse? Let's go get it," Davina suggests.

"Even if I was cured, the power I used to fight Lucien, it's gone. There's nothing that can stop Marcel now."

"There might be one thing," Hayley murmurs. "I'm waking Rebekah."

———————————————————————————————————

Davina, Freya, and Hayley are all frantically searching Lucien's penthouse for the cure, but they're having no luck so far.

"It's not here. I can't find it," Freya frets.

"Calm down, Freya. Think. When Davina was poisoned before, Klaus stole the antidote from Lucien. It has to be here," Hayley points out.

"There's no other place to look. If I don't get that cure, I will die."

Suddenly, Elijah and Klaus burst into the apartment, each taking care to bring Kol, who was injured. Davina bites her lip harshly before rushing over to them. "What happened?" She notices the bite on his neck and frowns deeply. "Don't tell me that's what I think it is."

"Lucien bit him and Elijah," Klaus sighs, visibly frustrated.

"I am going to die," Kol weakly mutters as he's placed on the couch.

"You're not going to die."

"Now that sounds familiar," he chuckles humorlessly. "Isn't that what you said to Finn and Cami?"

"I refuse to let you die for a third time," Davina grinds out and quickly grabs a wet cloth to dab his wound with.

"Look, Lucien engineered his venom from the seven werewolf packs, so maybe, that's the key to a cure."

"Oh, great, that's the first piece in a puzzle none of us will be alive to solve," Frera remarks. "I'm poisoned, Rebekah is hexed, and our brothers are bitten. We need three different cures to three different ailments, each of which could take years to find, and none of us will make it through the day."

———————————————————————————————————

"You know, maybe it's fair I pay for what I did to your sister," Kol coughs, wincing in pain.

"Stop talking like that," Davina chastises and continues to take care of him. "Ana doesn't blame you, and you know it."

"Just put me out of my misery," he pleads. "At least put me to bloody sleep." Davina tilts her head as she may have just come up with an idea.

"There may be a way to save you all," Davina states to everyone in the room.

"Then I will move the world to make it so," Klaus says.

"I'm going to need Freya, along with time," she sighs.

"You think I should stand trial before that death-dealing mob?"

"Well, that may just be the easy part. In order to save your family, you need to come out of the trial alive," Davina informs him.

"No! Davina, please! Please don't leave me," Kol yells, as he was now hallucinating.

"Hey, hey, shh," she murmurs and squeezes his hand. "I'm not going anywhere." Davina then turns and looks at everyone else desperately. "We really need this to work."

———————————————————————————————————

Davina's sitting at the table, writing a spell down with Freya assisting. Kol unfortunately was continuing to suffer from delirium.

"No! Don't hurt her!"

"Guys, it's getting worse," Hayley tells them as she goes to check on Kol. "Calm down, calm down. Davina's fine, and she's here." Kol suddenly reaches up and grabs Hayley's neck, strangling her. Elijah and Davina both rush over to intervene.

"Brother, calm yourself," he murmurs before checking on Hayley.

"Kol, no one's hurting me, alright? I'm okay," Davina assures him. She frowns before closing her eyes and mumbles a spell under her breath, hoping to ease his agony.

"Davina..."

"Hey...you're all going to get through this." She places a hand on his cheek and could feel that he was burning up, which only added to her worry.

"I don't know if I can," Kol mumbles weakly.

"You will. I know you will. You're too stubborn to let death take you for a third time," Davina says softly. She places a gentle kiss on his cheek before going back to the spell.

———————————————————————————————————

Elijah, Kol, Freya, Hayley, and Davina were gathered around a table. There was a paper on it that had all the siblings' names on it.

"Rebekah's dagger," Freya mumbles, holding it up. "It has her name on it. Davina...if you would...?" The siblings join hands so Davina could start the spell.
She begins to chant and continues chanting until all of the Mikaelson siblings' souls were no longer in their bodies, and instead inside a Chambre de Chasse.

———————————————————————————————————

Davina and Hayley get inside a large truck that had all of the siblings—in coffins—stored in the back. Hope was in the backseat with her seatbelt on, ready for the road trip.

"I guess it's just up to us, huh? How long do you think it'll take to bring them back?"

"Maybe months, but most likely years," Davina replies with a shrug. "I guess it depends on how determined we are."

"I don't know about you, but I'm very determined. We need to get Hope's family back."

Davina smiles at Hayley and nods. "I wholeheartedly agree." Hayley starts the truck and they begin the start of their very long journey.

———————————————————————————————————
and that's the end of season 3. was it decent?