Part 17 Rest | Edited

After uneasily sleeping the night away in the hospital chamber, you were excused from your classes for the next day. You were in no rush for lessons.

After spending a restless night at the Hospital wing, the next morning you found out you were excused from your lessons for the whole day and were advised to proceed with the recovery in your Gryffindor dorm instead, where you'd get more privacy since your friends had to attend their classes.

The word about the hassle inside the downstairs female bathroom, where you had the argument and crumbled some of the walls, seemed to have traveled around Hogwarts quickly. Once you stepped out of the bed and passed through hallways, you saw more than a few students glimpse at you as if they were observing.

It turns out, before Dippet found a suitable punishment for her, Lizzie had proudly declared to the whole Slytherin house that she put you in the hospital wing. But once her wand was checked for the most recent spells, she was suspended from Hogwarts due to injuring a fellow peer.

At the Gryffindor's towers, by the time you entered your dorm, it was already the beginning of lunch. And once you opened that door, you were immediately greeted by three familiar faces.

"<___>!" - Lily jumped from her bed, the lunch on her lap slipping down to the floor as she rushed over and hugged you

"Ah!" - you slightly yelped as you sunk into her tight embrace, feeling a sharp, quick sting within your rib area "I haven't fully recovered yet"

As Lily let go, Molly had a huge smile on her face as Mary patted your back instead "Did you kick their ass--- ouch!" - Mary rubbed her head, glimpsing back at Lily who just flicked her

Still smiling, Molly said "We wanted to visit as soon as we heard but--"

"But nurse Pomfrey told us we couldn't" - Lily intervened "Telling us you needed some sort of emergency rest and full peace in recovery"

"Oh?" - first thing that crossed your mind was Tom visiting. Was he even allowed.

And that's when you noticed that all three of them were still standing around you around the doorway. You haven't even set a couple feet into the bedroom.

"I just need that rest. Losing your organs isn't so fun" - you told them as you slipped into your bed

Molly, Mary and Lily all stood by the foot of your bed.

Molly appeared gravely concerned "Is that what the spell did to you?"

"How much have you heard?" - your eyes jumped between their now silent faces as the three of them exchanged glances.

Mary wrapped her hand onto one of the wooden foot posts "Something about a Gryffindor student getting hexed or whatever. And since you were in a hospital, we figured it had to be you."

"Hexed?" - your eyes widened

"Well there are many rumors, really." - Mary mumbled "Different versions of what happened."

"Oh." - you felt your stomach suddenly grow heavy "Great..."

"Anyway..." - Lily said, grabbing back her lunch bag from the floor "We're heading into the garden for lunch. Would you like to join us?"

"I'd love to but I was advised to rest"

"Alright, we'll catch you after lessons then" - the three of them waved at you before leaving the bedroom. Then you finally got the peace and quiet.

 Then you finally got the peace and quiet