Part 99: ENDING B

READ THIS IF YOU'VE CHOSEN "Tell Voldemort the rest of the prophecy" IN CHAPTER 97

I sincerely encourage you to fully read this ending, and if you don't like it, or you're just curious, you're welcome to read the other one which would be considered your alternative.

Please, try to be fair, for the poor author who took hours to do this XD

********

"You're here for him?" - Voldemort coldly asked

"You're here because of a prophecy, right?" - you ignored his question, panting "You didn't hear all of it" you glanced over at almost strangled Sirius "Let him go and I will tell you the rest"

Voldemort's hand trembled a little but he lowered his wand. His eyes peered into Sirius' as he bluntly demanded "Do not move."

Voldemort whispered something in parseltongue and Nagini slithered off his neck, only leaving a hot, red mark as Sirius was left alive, but gasping for air.

"Let's go outside, Tom" - You stretched your hand out to Riddle but he refused to take it, nodding with his head instead.

When you left to the icy street outside, he stopped and tapped his foot "Well?"

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives"

Riddle stood blankly, his body suddenly still

"Don't you see?" - you added "If you go to kill the Potters, you will die yourself."

"So it seems." - he replied, still thinking "But if there is power I know not---"

"Then nothing. Dumbledore knows power you don't -- and don't look at me that way, you know he does."

"I appreciate you telling me the full prophecy but---"

"But what? You will still try to kill him?"

Riddle remained silent

"Stay with me." - you added "Please." - you slowly reached your hand out to his cheek "I love you."

Riddle still remained silent.

Until the air grew cold. The grass around you died from the sudden clots of thick ice.

As you both looked up you quickly noticed a horde of dementors dart down at the two of you

"Get behind me" - Riddle said as he stretched out his wand "Expecto Patronum!" - the tip of his wand began to lit up, evolving into a conjured mist

"Expecto Patronum!" - you shouted standing behind him, watching your own weapon glow

The pair of your spells leaped out of your wands and quickly evolved into a duo of flying buzzards that flew around the air before colliding against one another and transfiguring into a larger patronus - merging into one, massive, strongest patronus that dashed towards the dementors, scaring them all away.

When the Patronus had dissolved, both of your eyes lowered to the ground where you spotted Bellatrix, Igor and Antonin stand in front of you.