|05| i meant pervert!

(Little disclaimer, when I say pedophile, I meant pervert oops)

Mina and I seat ourselves on our table in the outdoor cafeteria. I open my tray of fries and take a bite before raising an eyebrow at her salad.

"You dieting?"

"Nope. I started dating a guy yesterday and he's vegan, so now I'm vegan too."

I pause and look at her. What the f...
"Are you talking about Lucas? I didn't know he was vegan."

"No, no. This is a new guy, I broke up with Lucas. He's a nail-biter." I roll my eyes and don't ask further questions. Mina literally falls for a new guy every other day, none of which seem to last more than 24 hours.

"Hey Lilo." A voice springs up from behind me. I turn around, a smile forms on my when I see Tye. "Hey Tye, what's up?"

He takes a seat at our table. "Just wanted to see you again. I was wondering what you're up to after school today."

"Aw that's so sweet, I have work every day after school."

"You work? Where?"

"Just that pink dessert cafe in the park."

"I hear about that place a lot." He nods. I never heard anyone speak of this cafe before I started working there and now it's like everybody knows about it?

"Mind if I come over later to see you? I have something to ask you anyway."

"Sure, I finish at 8 so come before then."

"Great, see you later." He winks charmingly. I casually wave goodbye, then dramatically melt down my seat. Mina laughs with me and applauds me for how well I kept my cool.

Trisha sits on the table opposite us and stares at us with a devious smirk.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌸

The diner just fills up more and more. It's even busier than yesterday! The girls and I are trying our best, but I'm a little distracted since I keep checking the door to see if Tye is coming. With all the customers going in and out, it's pretty hard. Where is he already?

To my horror I see someone I know strut through the door. Not Tye, but instead Trisha and her friends. They smirk at me before taking their seats at a table. I would say maybe they're just here to get some food, but those evil smirks tell me otherwise. Those were bad signs.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌸

They've literally been eating the same tea cakes for two hours. The cakes here are pretty dainty, but they fill you up, so nobody should be eating for that long.

They keep calling my name to ask ridiculous questions about the food, and purposely spilled drinks for me to clean up. It's really starting to piss me off since my hands are full already, and they haven't called on any other waitresses but me. They've just asked for a lemon each for the fourth time.

Suddenly, every woman in the store, young and old, stares in the same direction, chatter growing wild in the air. I look where everyone else is looking and see Taehyung writing something before sticking it in the cash register.

Seriously? That's what everyone's so fascinated about? He won't be getting any glances from me that's for sure. Even if he's handsome, he's still a jerk.

Taehyung comes out from behind the counter to leave again when suddenly—

"You see that waitress there? Lilo Hanson? I heard she has a foot fetish." Trisha says loudly, catching the attention of pretty much everyone.