|52| toxic desires

I can't even tell if anyone's online to read this becoz I'm getting 0 notifs ;(

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❄️

After catching an Uber to the address Mulan sent me, I arrive at yet another mansion. That's two in one month, really I should be used to this by now. It's pretty big but nowhere as big as Sergio's.

I knock the door three times before Mulan appears with a smile. She seems very excited to see me.

"Friend!" She pulls me inside from the cold. There doesn't seem to be any guests here yet. I turn to Mulan, who wears a black robe and lets her fall loosely. Before I can even properly greet her, she retakes my hand and jogs down the hallway enthusiastically. I have no choice but to jog with her.

"Do you like water?"

"Huh?"

She laughs and takes me up a spiral staircase until we reach the rooftop. In front of us is a huge round pool. Spotlights cling to its walls to tint the misty water a neon blue, contrasting well with the navy night sky.

Mulan loosens the knot that binds her robe, letting the satin material slip from her shoulders to the floor. A distracting glittery bikini hugs her slender body.

"Let's go for a swim."

"A-a swim? I didn't bring a bikini."

"What size are you?"

"4."

"Perfect! You can wear one of mine. Here." As if she already had one prepared, she tosses me a pink velvet bikini. I catch it in my hands and admire it's quality, hearing her bare feet walk along the stone floor and dip into the pool behind me.

I don't really understand why she wants to outdoor swim in December, but the atmosphere is incredibly relaxing. I strip myself and replace my thick clothing layers with the bikini.

Before I join Mulan in the pool, I briefly check my phone that buzzes from my jean pocket.

—TAEHYUNG'S POV—

I rub Li's belly gently with my index finger, the sensation of my skin between her fur makes her roll on her back and purr in satisfaction. She's grown since I first found her, yet still every time I look at her I still see Lilo. Innocent, with the temper of a tic tax, but rub her in the right places and she'll become warm... She's lingered on my mind all day. The fact that Mulan hasn't called or texted today only worries me. As long as their not together Lilo should be fine...

As long as they're not together...

Hmm....

I whip my phone out and immediately text her.

You: where are you?

Three dots appear on the screen, it takes a couple of seconds before I get a response.

Li: at Mulan's house

My eyes crash open at the text, re-reading it a couple of times for the reality to properly hit me. My fingers begin to type more quickly.

You: get out of there. now.

Li: what? stop being weird

You: oh and hanging out with my ex-girlfriend isn't weird?