|61| sexy secretary

Vote if you're enjoying the story! (Why else would you be here lol)

When I come into work, Chrys and Winter are already here early sitting at the tea table. Chrys notices me and groans loudly, making Winter look back.

"...What?" My eyebrow arches.

"Ugh, I thought you were Gretchen! Where is that girl dammit?!"

I slowly turn to winter in confusion.

"She's being cranky."

"Gretchen is usually here before me to make my tea! I need my afternoon tea!"

"Just make it yourself. Or get Winter to do it."

"I'm not making shit."

Teddy then skips into the cafe next with flowers and rainbows practically oozing off of her. "Hey guys! How is everyone on this fine cloudy day?"

Chrys slums into her chair with folded arms.

"Tea-less. And. Shitty."

"Do you know where Gretchen is?" I sigh.

"Yeah, she should be coming with Jungkook any moment now. He and Jessie gave her a real transformation! Oh, is Taehyung here yet?!"

"N-not yet." I shake her head and swallow. The door chime rings again when someone else enters the cafe. We all turn when Jimin appears.

"Hi Jimin!" Teddy waves. Jimin waves back with a chilli hotdog in his hand, joining the table beside Winter and taking a bite.

"We haven't seen you in forever!"

"Yeah I had a cold, I'm fine now. What are you guys talking about?"

"Gretchen—"

"Ugh, WHO CARES?! One of you useless people just make me a lemon tea already!"

"I'll do it!" Teddy raises her hand before running into the kitchen eagerly. Chrys whimpers, dangling her neck and arms over the chair-back.

"Dammit... Hers suck."

Shortly after Teddy leaves, Jungkook makes an entrance into the diner.

"Attention everyone! It is my HONOUR to introduce our new and improved, Anastasia!"

They actually gave her a stripper name?

When Jungkook makes way, everyone's jaw drops. Jimin's hotdog-stuffed cheeks freeze, letting the blend of condiments and onions sit still on his tongue.

Instead of her usual side braid, Gretchen's hair is pinned up into a sleek bun. She wears a lot of makeup to achieve a dark smoky look with blood red lipstick, her freckles and rosy cheeks now concealed. A short-sleeved, partially unbuttoned, shirt hugs her bust with a push-up secretly wearing the tightest push-up bra giving the illusion underneath. Her outfit is followed by a short pencil skirt, fishnet tights and red pumps. Her nails are also painted red and dark brown contacts overlay her naturally green eyes.

This is Jungkook's handy work alright.

"Well? How do I look?" She smiles nervously.

"Whoa..." Jimin's mouth gapes, not yet chewing the food in his mouth.

"That's really Gretchen..?" I squint through all the makeup.

"Nooo, it's Anastasia."

Teddy re-enters the room with a hot teacup in her hands, making Chrys hold out palm. The second she notices Gretchen she lets out a high pitched scream and drops the drink, letting the glass smash. Chrys just stares at the mess blankly with a twitching eye. Winter stands up to get the mop.