|11| dashi run run run

Run is iconic and my fav era 🥺 anyone else? Anyways, vote and enjoy!

"A little to the left!" I shout. Two students shift the large banner over.

"Lilo, thanks for helping out with setting up our school sports day." Mr N smiles.

"No problem Mr Namjoon, I know it will be a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll win for our team tomorrow."

"Lilo!" I look to my side and see Tye running towards me. Mr N walks away, making me turn my body. "Hey Tye."

"What happened? You missed our date late week."

"Ugh, I know I... dropped my phone in the toilet, so I couldn't see your texts. I'm really sorry."

"Oh. Well we can always go on another. I'll let you know when I think of something." He smiles, making me nod in agreement.

"Are you taking part in any sports tomorrow? Since this will be our last sports day." He asks.

"Yeah, the track finale. What about you?"

"Same. Actually I'll be playing for all the sports. I wish us both luck, may the best team win." He holds out his hand.

Tye and I will be playing for different teams, but that doesn't mean we can't support each other. I take his hand in mine playfully and shake.

"Let the best team win."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌼
—NEXT DAY—

It's past halfway through sports day, 4 more sports to go until the day is over. The school field is more packed than I could have ever imagined. Hundreds of families are here, so it's really weighing the pressure on me since track is the most important sport of the day.

I watch as Tye and a few other students compete in a soccer game. Tye shoots the last goal and everybody screams in joy. He's not on my team, but I clap and cheer anyway. He's really good at sports.

"Well done Tye, that was flawless!" A random teacher applauds. He pats the sweat off his forehead with a small towel while everyone praises around him. I struggle to take my eyes off his intense veiny muscles that are protruding in his skin.

"Psst! Lilo!" I hear a whisper. I turn and look at Mina who wears a big hoodie that falls over her eyes.

"Mina? Is that you? Why are you wearing that hoodie you're supposed to do track with me soon."

Mina pulls down her hood and I jump. Her hair is an unflattering green colour, looking knotty, thin and damage.

"Oh my God! What happened to your hair?!"

Immediately she throws her hood back up. "My new boyfriend said he likes redheads so I tried dying my hair and this happened! I tried to fix it but I only made it worse and my hair appointment isn't for another week! Not to mention my new boyfriend is supposed to meet me here any minute, so I'm trying to avoid him."

"But what happened to the guy from the party?"

"He has kids. No thank you. But this guy is different, he's really smart and cute."

Suddenly a group of people walk over us. It's Gretchen, Teddy, Winter, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hey Lilo!" Teddy waves.

"W-w-what are you guys doing here?! How did you even find my school?!"

"Gretchen said she was coming, so we tagged along!" Teddy smiles.

I look at Taehyung's hair. Instead of his usual brunette colour, it's dyed a bright red. It looks good, but then again I think any hair colour will suit him.