|47| playdate

My chapters are getting super long lately and idk why...?

BUT THANK YOU FOR 10K READS OOFT it feels surreal..like it's my first story on wattpad?? Well I hope you'll all stay with me for the rest of the story💘 I love my lovely commenters and voters, and my precious silent readers! Who are 75% of you lol

💜💘💖💗💝💙💛💓💜

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍂

The next morning, I make my way to the kitchen and prepare a bowl of cereal for breakfast. There's no work today, so I have the whole day free to relax and binge watch commentary videos.

Just as I stab a spoon into the milk I see my parents walking to the front door with a bag in their hands.

"Bye mom, bye dad." I wave.

"Goodbye sweetie, remember to keep the house tidy. We'll be back from our conference tonight to make sure."

"Yeah yeah..." I flop my right hand at their exit.

As soon as they leave I take a seat at the dining table with my bowl in front of me, lifting the lid of my laptop to scroll through my YouTube recommendations.

After selecting a video, I raise the spoonful of soggy milk-filled oats to my mouth and open wide...

*Ding Dong!*

"For Pete's sake..." I groan and make my way to the door. Can't a girl eat her cereal in peace? It's not like I ever get a chance to eat breakfast.

When I open the door Taehyung stands before me, holding Li's cage. He wears a bucket hat that covers his eyes along with the majority of his face, and a mask that conceals his nose and mouth. I know it's autumn, but it's not that cold.

I slump my face and close the door.

As I make my way back to the kitchen table the doorbell rings over and over, to the point where I have to cover my ears from the deafening pinging noises. I try my best to ignore it, but give in after about ten seconds.

"Ugh!" I return to the door and open it again. Taehyung looks at me with his finger frozen over the small white button, probably about to press it again.

"What." I deadpan.

"I have a favor to ask."

"You have a lot of nerve. Are you not seeing this right now?!" I pinch my now shoulder-length hair angrily. "You cut my hair! Do you have any idea how long this will take to grow back?!"

"Aish, it's not a big deal." He clicks his tongue and rolls his head. "You look fine, stop complaining."

"Just tell me why you're here." I try bury the faint rosiness in my cheeks while he welcomes himself into my home. My arms fold after shutting the door behind him.

"I need you to watch her for the day. I have some errands to run and she'll need feeding."

"Where are you going for the whole day? Is it something dangerous?"

"Why would you assume it's something dangerous?"

"Well for whatever reason you won't tell me, your enemies with the Lim's. That's got to add up to some kind of danger I'm sure."

"Well I'm not." He places the cage on the floor and releases Li.

"So that's it? You just dump your cat on me without any context?"

"Pretty much." Margo immediately smells Li and skips over with a happy bark before the two start playing together. Taehyung closes back up the cage, heading to the door, "I'll be back tonight."