|73| VIP only

"Let me go you fat ogres!!" I kick while being dragged and tossed into my room.

As soon as I get up and run back to the door the guards shut it in my face. I bang and kick the wood furiously.

"Open this door!!! I MEAN IT YOU BETTER LET ME OUT RIGHT GODDAM NOW! WHERE'S YOUR BOSS?! TELL HIM HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT!" I bang my fists a final time.

My hands crawl up the sides of my temple as panic words travel through my breath and I pace the room with tearing eyes. I can't just sit in here... Not after seeing that... Oh God I'm going to go crazy aren't I? I'm going to go crazy... No... You'll be fine Lilo just breathe...

"Just breathe... Just breathe, just—"

My hands tremble and fingers knot around my roots. My teeth clench back pained whimpers before I fall to my knees and break down completely.

—NEXT DAY—
—JAEBUM'S POV—

The dancer's body twists to the slow music. She has the long legs of an acrobat, and the confidence of a star. The black lace bodysuit pretty much puts her underwear on full display as she spins around the glistening silver pole. I lean forward in satisfaction, thumb and index finger stroking my chin and she entices me with dark smoky eyes and red lips.

"Sir."

I ignore the voice and smirk back at the dancer.

"Sir."

"For the love of— What is it Seulgi?" I turn with a groan.

"Your father said he would be visiting later this evening to discuss matters regarding the warehouse."

"Very well. Tell him to come to the lounge when he gets here."

"Yes sir." She nods and steps away. My eyes wander the floor with curiosity—

"How's Lilo?"

She halts and swallows subtly with a curling fist, caught off guard by my question.

"...You're not fond of her, are you?"

Seulgi returns me an idle gaze and shakes her head. "No sir. She hardly stands out from the others. Lilo is still sleeping, the guards said she could be heard crying and throwing up all night."

"She was warned." I shrug and turn back in my chair. "Prepare her some clothes. I want her to be down here with us in the lounge tonight."

"Understood."

Once the tapping of her boots grow distance I shoo my hand to the dancer, "You may continue."

—LILO'S POV—

I awaken for the fourth time, only this time in the morning rather than random hours of the night. The same nauseous feeling punches me in the stomach.

I Instantly swing both legs over the bed and run to the bathroom, completely ignoring the sunny view that greets the window. My hands grip the milky white seat before I dunk my head into the bowl and erupt anything still surviving in my stomach.

I didn't mean for anybody to get hurt. I really didn't. Why did he have to kill Bogum? I was the one who escaped, he had nothing to do with it. I should have been put down. This is all my fault. His fiancée... His kids... abandoned because of my stupid decisions!

I toss my head into the bowl again as the sour liquids shoot from my throat.

I can't erase the disturbing image of his head flying back or the bloody target that marked his forehead... Or the crimson pool that swam around his body. And being trapped in this room only paints the walls with those memories. I feel like I'm in a cage. I want to go home... I've only been here a short time and already somebody has died.